Gabriel Jesus

CuleLife4Life

He has exceeded my expectations. It'd be nice to see another world class player besides Neymar.

He'll end up at Barca or Real in a few years anyway.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wouldn't say he's World Class yet, but don't think it'll take that much time for him to reach that level either.

Although it depends on what Pep does with him. If he benches him then it'll obviously not be ideal.

Last edited:

Jenks

I think there's a strong possibility that Sane-Jesus-Sterling will be Pep's first choice front three in the near future. It doesn't seem like he likes Aguero that much, and you could kinda see why when he came on yesterday. He can't press like the other three can.

Last edited:

BrazilFan

Far too early to throw around the word world class. He is having a good start to his epl career already 2 assist and a goal.

BBZ8800

I'm watching his Man City videos now, and whenever he receives the ball and when he passes the ball fast to his teammates, I said "wtf?" to myself.
It seems that I have watched too much of Neymar, his ballhogging, slowing down the play and a need to touch the ball 3-4-5-100 times every time before he plays a pass :lol:

It is so refreshing to see a young Brasilian forward who plays fast and doesn't kill a flow of his team:

How much was his transfer?
40-ish M, right?

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Or not, as he could replace any of the front 3. Really wish he was signed along with a rb, instead of paco and gomes.

Doubt :lucho: would rotate that front three nearly enough for him to get enough game time.

Could've signed and loaned him back though I guess, but he might have rejected that.

Either way, if he fulfill his potential, he'll be in Barcelona or Madrid when Pep leaves City.

F

FlaFCB

Doubt :lucho: would rotate that front three nearly enough for him to get enough game time.

Could've signed and loaned him back though I guess, but he might have rejected that.

Either way, if he fulfill his potential, he'll be in Barcelona or Madrid when Pep leaves City.

Yeah, Gabriel made the right choice on his coach.

snowy

Ney was urging him to sign with us. Wish he had. He could have rotated with any of the MSN on either a full game or a half-game basis so everyone gets playtime and no one gets drained.

He could also fill in as an attacking mid-field. His pass to... was it Sterling? was sick :rap:

Home of Barca Fans