Gareth Bale

I

instinct

Tottenham deleted Gareth Bale from their official twitter account. Instead there is a picture of Dembele now.

531799_542155252500819_680100655_n.png

Stric

The single most overrated player in the history of football.

It's disgusting what's happened to prices in the recent years.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He's probably going there then. This helps us a lot, before I had Madrid as favourites for the title. I think we have the advantage now (assuming we get a centre back before the end of the window).

Der Kaiser

He's probably going there then. This helps us a lot, before I had Madrid as favourites for the title. I think we have the advantage now (assuming we get a centre back before the end of the window).

Please explain how he makes the weaker.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I beg to differ. Real Madrid will have a few kinks to iron out, but they are extremely strong and with a lot of depth too. I think they are the favorite to win the La Liga title in the 13/14 season.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I think Hammy meant that inclusion of Bale would actually rock their dressing room atmosphere... What with all the extraordinary players demanding playing time and the uncertainty of the chemistry between Bale and CR7... So there's more of a chance for them to topple now that they have Bale than before, coz they have had a very good transfer season till now.

I concur with Hammy here...

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'm thinking about clash of egos and how they're going to have a cohesive team both tactically and in terms of understanding on the pitch. Before they had a perfect balance, bale is a good player but could upset the balance.

If he works out though then they'll have the liga, great squad and ancelotti is a good coach.

JamDav1982

I'm thinking about clash of egos and how they're going to have a cohesive team both tactically and in terms of understanding on the pitch. Before they had a perfect balance, bale is a good player but could upset the balance.

If he works out though then they'll have the liga, great squad and ancelotti is a good coach.

Bale does not come across as having a big ego at all though.

Also the players at Barcelona will have something to say about the league going to Madrid even if Bale succeeds there.

Home of Barca Fans