Gareth Bale

leon

Tot is about to get EUR120mil - better yet, let's say just 100mil - for a clearly wantaway player and they still hang on? Well, they have a lot of guts. And they are stupid.

Pete

Flo came out saying 100 mil is too much. Thank god it's starting to dawn on him.

I think breaking Ronaldo's record for Bale is crazy. Bale is a £50m player at maximum, but R.Madrid alone have managed to hike his price up, imagine if Barca and Bayern were interested, where would Bale's value stop at £150m??

Shegzy

The same way luiz price is hiked up by only us, imagine if bayern and madrid are interedsted,where will his price stop 70m?we,realmadrid,man city,chelsea,monaco,psg are the reason for this price hike.how many over 40million has bayern,dortmund done.

Galning

Probably Ronaldo is extending his contract and now they don't need his cheap copy. Also the many players were against spending such a fortune on a player that really isn't needed

Yep this. No one from Madrid was saying 100M was too much until Ronaldo signed a new contract. All of a sudden Bale isn't THAT necessary anymore.
Tottenham really should've accepted that 90-95M that they supposedly offered. I don't think Madrid will offer so much again now that Ronaldo has extended his contract.

El Gato

Villarato!
No one from Madrid was saying Bale would come for 100M period. Unless I missed something that's not media driven fantasy. There is literally nothing concrete at this point.

CR renewed? Who said?

Galning

Last time I checked we're always discussing transfer rumours. It's not like anyone of us calls Perez every once and a while to see how things are developing.

Bertus

2ymajxy.png

(Bale leaving training on august 6)

So Perez wants to negociate now i guess.

ceefoo

Todays Joke of the Day comes from Real Madrid president Florentino Perez :

"We do not usually talk about other players out of respect" :lol: .... "I do not talk about money, but €100m seems a lot to me". :lol:

Home of Barca Fans