Gerard Deulofeu

Butaan4barca

He should be loaned to a lower and weaker club than sevilla. Real sociedad is a possible destination if both clubs can struck a deal with martinez heading to barca and gerrard going the otherway on loan. I think that is exactly where he should go. in a club where he their main man. they will depend on him. And thats where he will learn the most handling the pressure of high expectations. Look at lakaku's example.

SamperFCB

He should be loaned to a lower and weaker club than sevilla. Real sociedad is a possible destination if both clubs can struck a deal with martinez heading to barca and gerrard going the otherway on loan. I think that is exactly where he should go. in a club where he their main man. they will depend on him. And thats where he will learn the most handling the pressure of high expectations. Look at lakaku's example.
Because? Sevilla is lacking a decent rightwinger after the departure of Jesús Navas. Would fit perfectly in Andalusia. He will have more problems to get a starting spot at La Real with Vela/Griezmann on their wings.

SamperFCB

Actually prefer Sevilla based on his chances to play. They lack a decent winger, whereas Sociedad has already Vela who played an outstanding season as rightwinger and Griezmann the same story as leftwinger.

kozza

I would like all our youngsters join Rayo Vallecano, they are the only team after Barça which try to control the game and have possession, they are the third team in top Europe leagues in possession rate after Barça and Bayern, in addition our players would get much more playing time than in Sociedad.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Rayo, Celta, and Betis seem like the best loaning sides in la liga right now. Sevilla and Sociedad aren't that bad though. Sevilla is better for Deulofeu because of the Navas transfer.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's part of the u20 WC squad. He'll still be able to play with the u21 in the future so they didn't mind leaving him for this tournament. They did need Jese though, as Tello and Rodrigo have been piss poor.

F

Flavia

He's playing RW? It seems so. And doing a good job... Neymar - Messi - Deulo could be reality very soon.

Home of Barca Fans