Gerard Deulofeu

Galning

Good game by Deulofeu. Sometimes he looks annoyed with his teammates though :lol:
If it wasn't for him this Spanish side would look pretty average. United States were pretty good first half. Definitely just as good if not better than Spain, assist & goal from Deulofeu were the things that broke them down. Second half was a different story though, Spain looked more comfortable.

JamDav1982

Feel more appreciation for the likes of Deulofeu, Fabregas and even Samper.

They could have left for the easier options of first team football and more money but they want to make it at Barca.

The future of Barca with or without Thiago is bright as fck.

Mr Hulot

Feel more appreciation for the likes of Deulofeu, Fabregas and even Samper.

They could have left for the easier options of first team football and more money but they want to make it at Barca.

The future of Barca with or without Thiago is bright as fck.

:VdB:

I am waiting for DonAndres who keeps good track of some of the posters here, to explain us what is JamDav1982's agenda.

Mr Hulot

:lol:
I remember when somebody was extremely critical towards Thiago and the level of negativity made no sense to me, that you revealed the poster as a Cesc fanboy and then I could understand the whole thing.

I wonder if there is a particular reason that JamDav1982 praises Cesc's loyalty, when he left Barcelona for exactly the same reasons Thiago might leave (playing time, money).

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I do believe it was playing time for Cesc at 16.

However now he has shown that he will remain loyal to Barca (at least so far) but considering that he's only been here for 2 years after having come back from a different club, I don't think he's one of the players who should be commended for loyalty as compared to someone like Montoya for example.

jamrock

of course he left for playing time, i don't remember the exact quote right now, but he basically said i didn't see a path for me to the first team and i didn't seem like the clubs priority.

vasquez and messiah and all that

JamDav1982

I do believe it was playing time for Cesc at 16.

However now he has shown that he will remain loyal to Barca (at least so far) but considering that he's only been here for 2 years after having come back from a different club, I don't think he's one of the players who should be commended for loyalty as compared to someone like Montoya for example.

I missed out Montoya and agree with that.

JamDav1982

of course he left for playing time, i don't remember the exact quote right now, but he basically said i didn't see a path for me to the first team and i didn't seem like the clubs priority.

vasquez and messiah and all that

Cesc left for money first time round in my opinion.

He was massively rated at Barca and world wide.

Home of Barca Fans