Gerard Deulofeu

Galning

He didn't play, that was expected to be honest. He didn't play that good during the pre-season games. This is going to be a very important season for Deulofeu, we've said it before. He'll need to have the right mentality otherwise things might not end up as everybody expected.

Barcilliant

Deulofeu is our best prospect. He NEEDS minutes. We cant pi$$ away a crucial year in his development. We have not had ONE player who has been a success when on loan. I think its time to rethink this strategy.

Its Deulofeu's bad luck that Tata came after the deal with Everton had been struck. I really feel Tata would have integrated him into pre-season like the other youngsters.

abual3bed1

He didn't play, that was expected to be honest. He didn't play that good during the pre-season games. This is going to be a very important season for Deulofeu, we've said it before. He'll need to have the right mentality otherwise things might not end up as everybody expected.

I don't see a problem with him not playing. There are plenty of other games and yes, his mentality needs to be looked after by Martinez. He showed some selfish attitude since his 1st team debut against Mallorca in 2011. Hopefully he'll use this loan to sort himself out well.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I had very big hopes on this guy, but it seems that he is very-very-very OVERHYPED and OVERRATED. Still hope he proves me wrong.

Home of Barca Fans