Gerard Deulofeu

Adversus

There's very little difference between the two leagues whenever it comes space and bypassing midfield. If you think that then it just shows your ignorance.

There's a few teams still who play that way but most don't. Certainly none of the top teams. The big difference is how it's refereed and perhaps the expectation of the fans to play more direct (but not through the air) but even that's changing more and more with each season.

I think there's like 4 or 5 Spanish managers or ones that come from La Liga now in EPL.

Spanish football fans should see it as a compliment. Everyone is trying to copy them although EPL will probably end up with something closer to the German style.

Last edited:
H

Haruko The Goon

Play half of Everton games...
vs
Playing 4 matches for Barca.

Loan the kid back to Everton.

aaron101

Look at Rafinha. He's gaining a lot of experience and learning a lot of things at Celta with a great coach (Luis Enrique).

If I were to decide his future for next season, it's either stay at Everton for 1 more season or loan him to Celta or any other Liga team.

Trickykid

we surely know how to develop this guy better than the people paid millions for this!

Ah, so because people are paid for something, we, on a debate forum, should not duscuss alternatives? Let's just stop questioning Eusebio and everything else that's going on with the club, that we may or may not disagree with then.

Theconomist

Ah, so because people are paid for something, we, on a debate forum, should not duscuss alternatives? Let's just stop questioning Eusebio and everything else that's going on with the club, that we may or may not disagree with then.

Nice selective quoting.
Read everything I said: If they COULD loan him to another side in la liga WHICH WOULD be beneficial to him, they would have done it. It's not a matter of picking up the phone and calling X club to take our player and develop him for us.

Trickykid

Nice selective quoting.
Read everything I said: If they COULD loan him to another side in la liga WHICH WOULD be beneficial to him, they would have done it. It's not a matter of picking up the phone and calling X club to take our player and develop him for us.

Oh, I read everything, and trust me, it didn't help your case.
Everton seemed like the right option back then for the board, obviously. It backfired as he had way less minutes than the club initially had anticipated. Do you honestly believe that there won't be any La Liga clubs out there, who'd be willing to take him on loan this summer?

Home of Barca Fans