Gerard Deulofeu

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
How many like me think that he probably won't make it here and munir and adama are better prospects?
Adama and Munir have a different style than Deu. Adama is a tank winger able to bulldoze his way past defenders while Munir is a mobile intelligent striker who is currently more clinical than our first team front line bar Messi. Deu on the other hand is a quick winger who relies on close control and mazy dribbles rather than tricks to cut inside the box and offer an attacking threat plus he has a powerful shot

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
How many like me think that he probably won't make it here and munir and adama are better prospects?

Wouldn't have said so until his wasted year at Everton.

Adama's the more effective and consistent dribbler, Munir has a far better shot. We'll see though, as nothing can be written in stone. A year ago, saying this would've been met with quite a few raised eyebrows. It's very possible that a year from now, the reaction would be the same. The trajectory of any of our prospects can't really be plotted until they spend time in our first team and are on a good path to grow there (like Thiago was, like Bartra is now).

L

Learo

Any description of a youth player as a "tank", is a sure fire description of future failure. If Adama is a tank who bulldozes his way through tiny youth players, he is a future flop.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Any description of a youth player as a "tank", is a sure fire description of future failure. If Adama is a tank who bulldozes his way through tiny youth players, he is a future flop.

1173613_816367665058584_2038016481_n.jpg

You mean to say this isn't the pic of a tank. Plus Adama is not only a physical beast but also technically gifted
6fdbc8d4gw1e6xmz9n49wg20c806wx6u.gif

H

Haruko The Goon

His decision making is so predictable. CLASS technique, and quick feet, but you sort of know what he's got in mind.

I'd spend the next year bulking if I were him.

Truthist

Loved his little solo dribble against City last week. A sure appetiser for what's in store in the future. The decision making will come in good time.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

spark

Neither Adama nor Munir is better a better prospect than him. It doesn't matter what they are doing in the Segunda because a) its not the 1st division. b) Deulo at 17 scored 9 goals as a wide player in the same division and ripped defenses apart despite still having a 17 year old's body unlike Adama . The the next year he scored 18 and was voted the entire league's best player by division's captains and coaches, received standing ovations in stadiums like the Riazor and El Sardinero. Keep in mind we have had players like Jonathan Soriano and an Nolito who havent won this award as experienced players and he won that 3 months past 19.

Loved his little solo dribble against City last week. A sure appetiser for what's in store in the future. The decision making will come in good time.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

WhichLimitedGrizzlybear.gif

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Exactly...I mean I think some of you have forgotten how good Deulofeu is...A lot to be excited with concerning Adama & Munir, no doubt, but Deulofeu has undeniable world class skill level....And dribbling?...He is exquisite for someone of his age and is extremely aggressive with a nose for goal on top of it...It's not merely success that is in his future but how great he could become...It's fair to say he is a special player

ebieymjunior

Exactly...I mean I think some of you have forgotten how good Deulofeu is...A lot to be excited with concerning Adama & Munir, no doubt, but Deulofeu has undeniable world class skill level....And dribbling?...He is exquisite for someone of his age and is extremely aggressive with a nose for goal on top of it...It's not merely success that is in his future but how great he could become...It's fair to say he is a special player

Really can't wait for the year when there's Messi, Neymar, Deulofeu, Adama and Munir. That would be a treat.

DinhoR10

They all sort of remind me of other players, Deu looks like Cristi, Adama like R9 on steriods and Munir is a bit like Rivaldo. If Deu went to celta you probably wouldn't have said that Rafinha would have played cm the entire time and Deu would have played RW for almost every match and would be coming back looking to take Pedro's place away. Potential wise I believe they're all about the same level because Deu and Adama are on par dribbling/technique wise Adama has more speed and strength but Deu can gain that with time.

L

Learo

1173613_816367665058584_2038016481_n.jpg

You mean to say this isn't the pic of a tank. Plus Adama is not only a physical beast but also technically gifted
6fdbc8d4gw1e6xmz9n49wg20c806wx6u.gif

You misunderstand. If a youth player is described as a "tank", it means he has a huge physical advantage over his peers. An advantage he will lose when he plays against men. There are so many examples of players who do great at the youth level, taking advantage of their size, and people hype them up, and then these players predictably fade away.

Cule4life

The Culest
.The the next year he scored 18 and was voted the entire league's best player by division's captains and coaches, received standing ovations in stadiums like the Riazor and El Sardinero. Keep in mind we have had players like Jonathan Soriano and an Nolito who havent won this award as experienced players and he won that 3 months past 19.

Cough Bojan Cough.....

I'm not saying deulo will flop. Maybe its the stupid Everton loan. He doesn't seem to be progressing at a good rate. He's still selfish and individualistic and his passing needs to improve a lot more.

Anyway I hope he leaves Everton and goes to a side like Celta where he plays regularly and develop more

Home of Barca Fans