Gerard Deulofeu

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Cough Bojan Cough.....

I'm not saying deulo will flop. Maybe its the stupid Everton loan. He doesn't seem to be progressing at a good rate. He's still selfish and individualistic and his passing needs to improve a lot more.

Anyway I hope he leaves Everton and goes to a side like Celta where he plays regularly and develop more
Wont be a problem when he is playing beside the dictator GOAT when he comes down on him after the first few tries

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
When do you know you really haven't a clue about football?...When you compare Deulofeu skills & development to Bojan

Jägermeister

His decision making is so predictable. CLASS technique, and quick feet, but you sort of know what he's got in mind.

9/10 times Messi and 99/100 times Robben dribbles from right to left and still defenders struggle against them. If you are quick enough, it does not matter if the defender reads you or not.

Zangash

Banned
Last game of the season, 5th place secured either way, against a team in 16th place, and Deulofeu still remains firmly on the bench. It's like Martinez knows he's not going to keep Deulofeu a second year and doesn't even care anymore.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
We haven't seen the real Deulofeu since December and only on small occasion this season. His raw potential was (and is) unbelievable, a combination of everything we would've needed on the right wing (if he refined himself). It's criminal to see him this wasted at Everton. Can't wait till he comes home.

Zangash

Banned
We haven't seen the real Deulofeu since December and only on small occasion this season. His raw potential was (and is) unbelievable, a combination of everything we would've needed on the right wing (if he refined himself). It's criminal to see him this wasted at Everton. Can't wait till he comes home.

Just a little food for thought, Montoya plays low crosses similar to Deulofeu and even in his incredibly limited playing time, has more assists than Dani Alves. Imagine if we have Gerard sending in those low crosses on a consistent basis. Lukaku and co. aren't the type of players to score with Deulofeu's talents, but from what I've seen from him, Neymar and Messi would love to have him line up with them. There'd be tap ins for days.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Just a little food for thought, Montoya plays low crosses similar to Deulofeu and even in his incredibly limited playing time, has more assists than Dani Alves. Imagine if we have Gerard sending in those low crosses on a consistent basis. Lukaku and co. aren't the type of players to score with Deulofeu's talents, but from what I've seen from him, Neymar and Messi would love to have him line up with them. There'd be tap ins for days.

The amount of danger he can cause is surreal (that too against a defense that kept him pretty heavily marked). What gives Deulofeu an edge over his competitors is that he's a far better goalscorer than Adama and a far better dribbler than Munir, making him a complete package on the RW. It's an absolute necessity that he develops big time next season. Under a coach that can control our system and make us effective and deadly as a team again, Deulofeu would do far better for us than Jese did for Madrid this season.

DinhoR10

The amount of danger he can cause is surreal (that too against a defense that kept him pretty heavily marked). What gives Deulofeu an edge over his competitors is that he's a far better goalscorer than Adama and a far better dribbler than Munir, making him a complete package on the RW. It's an absolute necessity that he develops big time next season. Under a coach that can control our system and make us effective and deadly as a team again, Deulofeu would do far better for us than Jese did for Madrid this season.

I don't think it's fair to compare Deu/Adama to Munir, he's a striker who can operate as a wide forward but those two are barca-type wingers, my main problem from Deu is that I never see him use his left foot, Messi is the only player I've seen that his one footed tendencies (Since he can use his right foot) don't regularly hurt him, even robben always ends up getting closed down for the most part. I think modern wingers need to be able to cross/shoot with both feet. He's great though.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I don't think it's fair to compare Deu/Adama to Munir, he's a striker who can operate as a wide forward but those two are barca-type wingers, my main problem from Deu is that I never see him use his left foot, Messi is the only player I've seen that his one footed tendencies (Since he can use his right foot) don't regularly hurt him, even robben always ends up getting closed down for the most part. I think modern wingers need to be able to cross/shoot with both feet. He's great though.

I think that has to do more with the fact that he was moved from left wing to right wing, a couple seasons ago. And yeah, that's an aspect of his game that he should improve. I just hope that Lucho, if he's our coach next season, actually relies on the youngsters (Rafa, Samper, Deu, Adama, Munir, Suarez, Ie, Masip, etc.) regularly.

DinhoR10

I think that has to do more with the fact that he was moved from left wing to right wing, a couple seasons ago. And yeah, that's an aspect of his game that he should improve. I just hope that Lucho, if he's our coach next season, actually relies on the youngsters (Rafa, Samper, Deu, Adama, Munir, Suarez, Ie, Masip, etc.) regularly.

I think Rafinha is a given since he coached him at celta, but it's the others that i worry about, what I got angry about Tata was during the first half of the season we would be 3-0 up with Sergi Roberto on the bench at the 60/70 min and he would refuse to put him on. Barca is supposed to be all about homegrown talent yet we have Man U and Liverpool letting their youngsters shine while we have ours on loan and on the bench. At least Bartra had his coming out season (Finally). If Deu doesn't go out on loan again he needs to be given serious time and not chump change, starts against smaller sides, starts in copa del rey, sub appearances when we have the game in the bag. Theres actually no harm in starting Deu anyway since 70% of the time Messi does all the scoring.

Zangash

Banned

From what I hear Lucho is much more open to using young players, and I have friends in Barcelona saying Deulofeu has already been told he's returning to Barca next season, although I have no idea who their source is.

Home of Barca Fans