Gerard Deulofeu

spark

I think he will be loaned out again this summer, he is clearly not good enough yet ( selfishness, bad decision making...), even the hyped Roberto Martinez couldn't change that, I think he should go for a team like Celta where he would get important playing time .

Barca didnt want to loan him out in the first place. They wanted him to alternate between the a and b team. He just didnt want to spend another year in the second division.. The desperation of some on this forum for one of the canteranos most deserving of a first team shot in a while not to get that opportunity is strange. Why anyone thinks that 2 years away from Barca would be better for his long and short term future at the club is beyond me.

Edit:

I don't see what he can add when subbed on, not good to dribble or combine in tight spaces, it's not the profile we need, should better go away and get some experience.

I officially anoint you ignorant.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I don't see what he can add when subbed on, not good to dribble or combine in tight spaces, it's not the profile we need, should better go away and get some experience.

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

kozza

Barca didnt want to loan him out in the first place. They wanted him to alternate between the a and b team. He just didnt want to spend another year in the second division.. The desperation of some on this forum for one of the canteranos most deserving of a first team shot in a while not to get that opportunity is strange. Why anyone thinks that 2 years away from Barca would be better for his long and short term future at the club is beyond me.

Edit:

I officially anoint you ignorant.
Have you ever watched him playing against organized parked buses like we face every match ? Mr the expert

ebieymjunior

He's staying, no more loans, it's a waste of time.
Pedro and Tello get sold, there remain Messi, Neymar, Alexis and Deulofeu and a new temporary signing who can play both as wing and striker (Jonatan Soriano).
Next year Alexis and Soriano are replaced with Adama and Munir.

Edit: Would be bad to have 3 new forward signings in 1 year, and if Deulofeu goes on loan, that's what will happen next year.
Rather he stays and gels with the team.

Last edited:

Zangash

Banned

What's funny is this guy is actually serious. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: Just noticed this got moved to the main player chat section. It obviously means very little, but still makes me smile.

abual3bed1

So you noticed how incredibly selfish he is? If he Messi and Neymar all end up on pitch at the same time there will be blood.

He was a bit selfish yeah, he tried too hard to show himself. I think the year with Roberto Martinez will turn out to be a very great deal fro him and Barca. Lucho will know how to handle him.

Zangash

Banned
So you noticed how incredibly selfish he is? If he Messi and Neymar all end up on pitch at the same time there will be blood.

Him not passing to Lukaku and Naismith does not mean he won't pass to Messi and Neymar. If anything I'd be more worried about him doing what Pedro/Alexis do and ALWAYS look to make the pass...

NotInHere

His selfish, but everyone is selfish one way or another when there trying to prove themselves.

Welcome aboard deu, may you tear every single opponent you dace a new one:barca scarf:

Home of Barca Fans