Gerard Deulofeu

khaled_a_d

So you noticed how incredibly selfish he is? If he Messi and Neymar all end up on pitch at the same time there will be blood.

Ronaldo,Robben were both extremely selfish until very recently yet they were always a gr8 players
Gerard is selfish ,but that isn't gonna change in one year ,we need to be able to develop every type of talent .and his selfishness isn't gonna be that bad for the team tbh.we need a player who is ready to shoot rather than pass at times

kozza

What's funny is this guy is actually serious. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: Just noticed this got moved to the main player chat section. It obviously means very little, but still makes me smile.
:lol:
Are you some fanboy or what ? Where the f*** did you see him performing well in closed games ? I have watched all his first team appearances and all of them was poor, Everton doesn't play like us at all and doesn't face many buses.
Deulofeu is still raw, needs some seasons to polish his style.

Last edited:

jamrock

he is selfish but he is selfish because he is bold and doesn't try to hide in a game, thats not a bad thing, just needs to smooth out his game.

if he ever because the player he has the potential to be, we will need to buy too defensive fullbacks because he and neymar doesn't do much defensive work.

but I guess we can sell neymar and play adama in a few

jamrock

making celta our loan club without a manager like luis that player a similar type of game would be a waste, rayo would be better

Zangash

Banned
:lol:
Are you some fanboy or what ? Where the f*** did you see him performing well in closed games ? I have watched all his first team appearances and all of them was poor, Everton doesn't play like us at all and doesn't face many buses.
Deulofeu is still raw, needs some seasons to polish his style.

Name one player on our current roster who plays well against parked buses. Don't worry, I'll wait.

Richard.H

making celta our loan club without a manager like luis that player a similar type of game would be a waste, rayo would be better

Getafe doesn't play like RM yet they willingly loan out a lot of their youth to them. It's not that big of an issue. That La Liga experience is still crucial.

Zangash

Banned
JDS has never once had a bad game against a parked bus.

You win. :lol:

Getafe doesn't play like RM yet they willingly loan out a lot of their youth to them. It's not that big of an issue. That La Liga experience is still crucial.

Real Madrid doesn't give a rat's ass about youth, though. Their best youth prospects don't spend a moment out on loan because of it. If you're not good enough for the first team when they want you you're more or less disposable as far as Madrid is concerned. They can easily buy a player who is better at any moment. Your overall point is good, but using Madrid as an example... eh. Even as bad as their academy is it's still pretty overrated imo.

jamrock

madrid dont play with any real overriding philosophy, so they can loan out player where ever just to get experience, barca play in a specific way

F

Frejsgodes

I hope Lucho will smack Messi's face if Messi continues being lazy and having a poor attitude.

Home of Barca Fans