Gerard Deulofeu

xboogiex

I think this “Deulofeu could be loaned out” story is just designed to scare him straight. Would be a mistake for everyone.

El Guaje

I wont say anything now. But i am sure every one here will regret this decision after seeing cuadrado play for barca (if he comes).

Hahahaha, based on what he has performed in the 1st team so far (not only based on this preseason) there is no way in hell that Cudrado will be inferior to him.

Deulofeu has done nothing to prove that he is worth having around except being selfish and running straight into opponents thinking that it is possible to run through a human.

Hell he is even worse than Pedro and that is something that is very hard to beat.

Doobs

The Messiah
Lucho can't possibly do this now. Deulofeu has to play more at Barca then anywhere else. It makes more sense to keep him now especially with the Suarez decision.

Zangash

Banned
There's no way he goes out on loan. No fucking way. He's not ready to be a key player for us but he's still 20 years old. It's like people are writing him off like he's Pedro's age or something.

We're not buying Cuadrado. We've dropped out of that completely. He's not coming, guys. With Suarez's ban being upheld we'll literally only have Neymar and Pedro there to support Messi and I guess Rafinha, so getting rid of a 20 year old because he isn't playing at the level of a 27 year old would be ridiculous. I also find it impossible to believe Lucho would loan him out after making it clear he counts on Deulofeu for this next season.

If he can count on Sergi Roberto, who really has done a whole lot of nothing this preseason despite us having the likes of Xavi, Iniesta, Samper, Halilovic, and Rafinha, I see no reason why he can't count on Deulofeu when our front line is so thin we don't even have a full lineup of backup choices.

DinhoR10

If he can count on Sergi Roberto, who really has done a whole lot of nothing this preseason despite us having the likes of Xavi, Iniesta, Samper, Halilovic, and Rafinha, I see no reason why he can't count on Deulofeu when our front line is so thin we don't even have a full lineup of backup choices.

Except score more goals than Deulofeu :troll:

But yeah I dont see a reason for Deulofeu to go unless theres behind the scenes drama going on and Deu is acting out in the dressing room. m

Tomchin

Deulofeu loaned out! Well that went fast

Diario SPORT ‏@sport 41s
ÚLTIMA HORA / Barça y Sevilla alcanzan un acuerdo por la cesión de Gerard Deulofeu. En breve toda la información en @sport

DinhoR10

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Zebulun

Agree with you guys, also i believe that they must let deulofeu to some extent play his game. Don't try to make him into another pedro.

F

Flavia

Diario SPORT ‏@sport 41s
ÚLTIMA HORA / Barça y Sevilla alcanzan un acuerdo por la cesión de Gerard Deulofeu. En breve toda la información en @sport

Makes little sense to loan him and keep roberto. Unless Lucho's plan is to play Rafinha at rw, because the cm position has rakitic/xavi.

Zebulun

Diario SPORT ‏@sport 41s

:shakeshead: we loan out a very dangerous player and keep pedro and SR.

Home of Barca Fans