Gerard Deulofeu

L

linetty

Makes very little sense now that Suarez' ban has been upheld... Lucho probably prefers Munir

I

instinct

I want to hear Lucho's explanation soon because at the moment I don't have one by myself.

I

instinct

I can very well imagine that this move will result in another Thiago-esque saga. If I were Deu, I'd be pissed too.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Makes very little sense, especially after the way him and Rafinha were presented at Camp Nou...His loan spell at Everton was a mistake, should have joined Celta.

Irish_Cules

If Tello was still here it would make more sense but it leaves us a bit short up front the way things our. He obviously hasn't been impressed by him in pre-season otherwise he would have just stayed at Everton for another season.

DinhoR10

Ok guys maybe its not as bad as it seems, and with Suarez/Pedro/Neymar/Rafinha/Messi, lucho doesnt think he can give Deu the time he needs to nurture and since he's already formed Rafinha into a real senior player he thinks its time for Deulofeu to get a real full season under his belt. Although this could've all been avoided had Deu gone to celta or sevilla or another club instead of everton last season.

Zangash

Banned
In my struggle to find a way to be optimistic about this, I realized when Rafinha was Gerard's age he was also nowhere near ready to play for the first team and was loaned out to Celta, and after a season of playing as a consistent starter for them he came back ready to prove himself.

Sevilla could be good for him. Hope they play him.

Chong Li

- Loaning out Denis Suarez but keeping Sergi Roberto

- Loaning out Deulofeu but keeping Pedro

- paying 12 Million for a 31-year old average keeper like Bravo

One terrible decision after another...

To complete this debacle I'm convinced we're gonna buy Cuadrado for 50 or so million...

Devils

This is so goddamn stupid.

Bring the player home, hold a unveiling ceremony with Rafinha promoting Barca's youth prospects, hold interviews with Deu on his ambition/dreams to succeed here and then loan him out.

What a fucking stupid move and what a way to spit in Gerard's face. Shocking from Barca.

Home of Barca Fans