Gerard Deulofeu

messi2140

6racies Xavi
And Rafinha, Munir, Sandro, Adama.
At least he's leaving to a good team. Deulo and Denis to run riot, hopefully.
I meant the starting 3. But I still find it weird. That in all these changes barca is going through , that Pedro still has his place at the club , just don't get it.

NeyMesSis

I fucking want deulofeu here.. He impresses me every game way more than pedro..

But it isnt the end of the world.. in a year or two when he comes back hes only 21 years old. People are doing like his carreer with barca has ended

Zangash

Banned
I meant the starting 3. But I still find it weird. That in all these changes barca is going through , that Pedro still has his place at the club , just don't get it.

I heard Munir is probably going to start our first game. Lucho seems to be a really big fan of Munir and I wouldn't be surprised if he got promoted this season tbh.

Pedro is just an all around question mark for me. We have no RBs capable of defending and he is a winger who is only able to defend. It makes too much logical sense to play him as a RB, and it's not like we don't have a history of converting wingers to fullbacks...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I fucking want deulofeu here.. He impresses me every game way more than pedro..

But it isnt the end of the world.. in a year or two when he comes back hes only 21 years old. People are doing like his carreer with barca has ended

I just hope he doesn't get pissed so that he asks to be sold to another team in the EPL or something.

F

Flavia

I wanted him to stay too. But you guys are ignoring the fact he didn't start any of the preseason games.
We don't watch the trainings and don't know exactly what's going on. He apparently managed to piss Lucho off in a month... Something clearly is wrong.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Wow what the hell, hardly expected to wake up to this. Deulofeu should not be loaned. The best way for him to learn is to stay close and be disciplined from the coach as well as improve his various flaws by playing with the senior players. His refining process should be done with the team not away from it.

I really don't understand this, a very bad decision. I'm just confused because it isn't official yet but the agreement could very well be finalized. Emery is a great player developer and all that but I still wanted him here. He really had a chance to prove himself with Suarez's ban and all, now he's being pushed away :(.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Lucho means business which is good news for fans, even if I am pretty surprised by it...We're not privy to training so it can't be an accident that he never was starting or that he was getting called out in the press by Lucho too...Should be good for the player in the long run but will no doubt result in a bruised ego...Glad he's going to Sevilla rather than back to Everton

Zangash

Banned
Lucho means business which is good news for fans, even if I am pretty surprised by it...We're not privy to training so it can't be an accident that he never was starting or that he was getting called out in the press by Lucho too...Should be good for the player in the long run but will no doubt result in a bruised ego...Glad he's going to Sevilla rather than back to Everton

Yeah, Everton would have been a bad move. It was stupid as all hell to send him there in the first place and if he'd have gone to Sevilla instead he'd have probably been ready to play for us this season.

serghei

I wanted him to stay too. But you guys are ignoring the fact he didn't start any of the preseason games.
We don't watch the trainings and don't know exactly what's going on. He apparently managed to piss Lucho off in a month... Something clearly is wrong.

It's not hard to see what's wrong. He doesn't track back, doesn't look to get into combinations, he just gets the ball and does whatever he feels like with it, most of the time he dribbles one player and a) tries to dribble another one, or b) shoots on goal. Lucho isn't the type of coach to let things slide, he'll tell you right away what's bothering him about you.

Last edited:

jamrock

and if he has deficiencies in his game, its is job as a coach to fix them, no run him away so another coach can do the job

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
and if he has deficiencies in his game, its is job as a coach to fix them, no run him away so another coach can do the job

Maybe Lucho thinks Deulo needs to play regularly in order to improve and that he won't get enough minutes at Barca.

Home of Barca Fans