Gerard Deulofeu

jamrock

Maybe Lucho thinks Deulo needs to play regularly in order to improve and that he won't get enough minutes at Barca.

thats the only thing that makes sense, but he will comeback with the same style of play, as he left with

He needs to play in the barca system to adjust his game to our style

Povikas

Brandon
Maybe Lucho thinks Deulo needs to play regularly in order to improve and that he won't get enough minutes at Barca.

This +1000

Good decision.
We are just too impatient to see 'our most promising star' of recent years tearing it up. But it takes more time than that.

Zangash

Banned
Tello got three years to prove himself in the first team before going on loan but Deulofeu gets 4 friendlies.

Trying to be optimistic but it just isn't working. I'm going to go cry now.

NotInHere

Meh his still young and has major room for improvement, Lucho should not waste his energy solely on fixing Deus faults in his game, his not the center piece of this team so the need of him right now is none.

Good move to loan him to a Spanish club though, in there he will hopefully mature as a player.

Tomchin

Official announcement soon

Gerard Romero ‏@gerardromero 2m
A punt de caure comunicat oficial de la cessió de Gerard Deulofeu al Sevilla !!! #mercato

Egert

Estonian Culé
The official announcement on the loan of Barcelona winger Gerard Deulofeu (20) to Sevilla is expected shortly. [rac1]

Well, now I would welcome Cuadrado with open arms!

Messi_Goal

Damn I was excited to watch him in the first team this season, What a stupid move and he hasn't even been give a fair chance in the friendly's.

Imminent arrival of Cuadrado me thinks.

JamDav1982

thats the only thing that makes sense, but he will comeback with the same style of play, as he left with

He needs to play in the barca system to adjust his game to our style

He doesnt.

Deulofeu has played in the Barca system his whole life and knows what it takes. Lucho may tweak some things but the short passing game and work rate will remain the same.

If he is not going to get minutes here the best thing is to go away and try and improve his game playing first team football.

Home of Barca Fans