Gerard Deulofeu

Icarium

Lifestealer
Some of Lucho's decisions are baffling to say the least. ..

+ Infinity

I hope he proves himself in the matches though. It is too soon to judge, and maybe he is right about all the decisions. We are not in a position to judge i think. Even if Deulofeu has got some problems it is lucho job to fix them. If i were Deulofeu i will be super pissed and may not return to barca. Same thing happened with lukaku at chelsea. I don't want to lose him like thiago while we keep playing pedro. Cuadrado is not so great as people make him out to be. Now obviously he is better than Deulo, you can't compare 20 year old unfinished product to 26 year old who just had his best season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Officially off to Sevilla for a season. I dont understand this decision. I dont understand this at all. It such a shame. I was looking forward to see how he would do, but he's now shipped off to Sevilla for a season where I hope he does really well.

L

linetty

What's the problem? At least he will get more minutes, Lucho clearly does not like his attitude and would not give him many minutes. It is better that he develops and not warm the bench.

Plus, they surely discussed that and it's for the best. Not like they to presented him with an accomplished fact.

Galning

Sevilla's face when they get Denis Suarez and Deulofeu from a team that's willing to offer Sergi Roberto a five year extension.

1674flv.jpg

JamDav1982

Maybe he fell foul of Luchos rules 'respect opponents'.

First day back he was publicly mocking Cristiano Ronaldo.

Not the brightest I would guess.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Can we recall him in the middle of the season if say (1) we need him to play the RW or (2) he does very well with Seville and we think he is ready to play?

Icarium

Lifestealer
Deulofeu to tear up la liga defenses at sevilla while pedro runs like a headless chicken. It is fucking perfect.

Home of Barca Fans