Gerard Deulofeu

Antimadridista1

Sevilla's face when they get Denis Suarez and Deulofeu from a team that's willing to offer Sergi Roberto a five year extension.

1674flv.jpg

Omg… so true… I start to think that Zubizarretta doesn't understand anything about football.

L

linetty

Omg… so true… I start to think that Zubizarretta doesn't understand anything about football.
That was not Zubi's call, when are you going to learn this?

Deulo's attitude is childish to say the least and Lucho shows who's the boss here. Better that than to keep him and make him warm the bench.

JamDav1982

Wonder if Xavi deciding to stay has mean Rafinha will be used as back up on RW as opposed to in CM.

Leaves no role for Deulofeu.

If Lucho does not think he will get a lot of minutes this season it is the correct decision to send him out on loan.

People are acting here as if they have just given him a free transfer to Sevilla!

JamDav1982

Deulofeu could've gotten plenty of minutes and Suarez is better than Sergi Roberto.

Suarez is not better than Sergi Roberto and has not even played any first team minutes.

Why would they send out Duelofeu if they expect him to get plenty of minutes? It doesnt make sense.

F

Flavia

I think it's for the best. If he stayed and didn't correspond to the huge hype I'm seeing here, he would become the new target and everyone would be saying "why wasn't he loaned, he was clearly not ready yet", etc.

He will also get more minutes in Sevilla.

Icarium

Lifestealer
So the full term of the loan must be honored under all circumstances? No emergency recalls or early terminations allowed?

We don't know for sure. Not much details have been provided. But i don't think there will be an emergency recalls or anything like that. Makes it hard for the club that is getting the player.

JamDav1982

Any minutes that Deulofeu can be given to other youngsters who dont need the same level of first team football that Deulofeu needs.

More room for the likes of Hallilovic, Adama to get their minutes if called up from B team and at same time gives Deulofeu gets the first team minutes he needs.

Dont see what the fuss is about.

Home of Barca Fans