Gerard Deulofeu

JamDav1982

He gave an interview to radio marca:

"I'm happy, but I could be even more happy. Things aren't going as I had hoped, but I'm learning a lot."
"Future? I'm now focusing on this season. What will be will be. But I can tell you I don't want another year on loan."

He only sees things from his own quite arrogant point of view.

Reflects the way he plays, dont think he can ever change.

Alarcón

BvbD8J5CcAA-ivK.jpg
BvbD7NHCQAAnSq-.jpg

Zangash

Banned
He only sees things from his own quite arrogant point of view.

Reflects the way he plays, dont think he can ever change.

What did he say that was arrogant? That he doesn't want another loan? That's more of a "If I don't get to play at Barca next season I'd rather be sold" than a "I'm too good to be loaned out" kind of comment.

F

Flavia

What did he say that was arrogant? That he doesn't want another loan? That's more of a "If I don't get to play at Barca next season I'd rather be sold" than a "I'm too good to be loaned out" kind of comment.

Tbf, the original quote in spanish sounds arrogant. "Ya te digo que no quiero otro año cedido".

blaugrana1987

Oh he is going to be sold make no mistake. If he aint cutting it at Sevilla, he is not ready for Barcas reserves.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He wasn't being arrogant IMO and his decision making, at the very least, is better than Adama Traore's.He has a right to speak out and ask not to be continually loaned anymore.

F

Flavia

I don't see him doing a better job than Pedro. Right now I don't think he'll be much than a Jesus Navas type of player.

blaugrana1987

He was destroying the Segunda with Barca's reserves, the B team. What are you on about? He's still Sevilla's leading assist man.
So what? Bojan has too. Deulofeu is good prospect, but his attitude is pure garbage and I doubt he will make it at Barca. He was solid (nothing more) at Everton and hasn't really lighten up Sevilla on fire therefore my conclusion is that he is not good enough.

F

Flavia

You can't say that without context, I.e. Unless you hear it live to assess his tone.

The context was he was asked about his future. And one of the sentences was this one. He wasn't directed asked about being loaned again.
"De ese tema no quiero pensar, prefiero centrarme en este año importante para mí. El año pasado ocurrirá lo que tenga que pasar. Ya te digo que no quiero otro año cedido".

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
So what? Bojan has too. Deulofeu is good prospect, but his attitude is pure garbage and I doubt he will make it at Barca. He was solid (nothing more) at Everton and hasn't really lighten up Sevilla on fire therefore my conclusion is that he is not good enough.

Based on what you guys are saying, the poor kid should have just taken the big payday and gone to England years ago.

Home of Barca Fans