Gerard Deulofeu

Gnidrologist

:facepalm: Iniesta isn't at the level he used us to be but he's nothing short of shit. Come on now, do you actually believe what you're writing?
He's been invisible the whole season. One may write that off, because he has given a more conservative role in this setup. He doesn't act like AMF anymore, but his ability as pure CM is highly questionable. He too different from Xavi and can't control midfield. He is only good, when given advanced role, and he does not get it under Lucho.
Ok, ''shit'' is maybe overstatement, but below average would do for his standard. Can you name two or three instance where he was good this season. I don't mean dribbles here and there, but a full blown good performance. I don't remember such even against scrubs and i can't for the hell of it understand why everyone is lauding his game against Rayo (arguably most easiest opponent for Barca in recent years).

L

linetty

He's been invisible the whole season. One may write that off, because he has given a more conservative role in this setup. He doesn't act like AMF anymore, but his ability as pure CM is highly questionable. He too different from Xavi and can't control midfield. He is only good, when given advanced role, and he does not get it under Lucho.
Ok, ''shit'' is maybe overstatement, but below average would do for his standard. Can you name two or three instance where he was good this season. I don't mean dribbles here and there, but a full blown good performance. I don't remember such even against scrubs and i can't for the hell of it understand why everyone is lauding his game against Rayo (arguably most easiest opponent for Barca in recent years).
He's been good against City. I agree with you that he's definitely performing well below his standards but 'shit' is a major overstatement. He doesn't stand out but he's still doing a whole lot of great work for the team. I think he's doing well in this more restricted role.

khaled_a_d

He turns 20 today.

21 tomorrow

Doesn't look good, so I guess he'll be sold this summer because he said that he doesn't want anymore loans.

As bad as he is ,he is better than Adama/Munir/Sandro and it isn't really as close as people might think .unless we are getting tello back he will be needed to provide a depth for frontline until ban is over

He's been good against City. I agree with you that he's definitely performing well below his standards but 'shit' is a major overstatement. He doesn't stand out but he's still doing a whole lot of great work for the team. I think he's doing well in this more restricted role.
I don't want to go off topic but City game was gonna be considered an average normal performance by Iniesta couple of years ago .he has lowered his standard a lot.
Though calling him shit is an overstatement ,I would agree with that

Gnidrologist

The main thing he is above all Ramirez, Munir, Adama and Pedro is tat he is adventurous. Not all of his dribbles and passes end up well, but he is very creative, sees things that other don't and tries to see them through. With great partners all around i think he could become at least good player, if not great. I cannot see that in any of former mentioned. They will be mediocrities through all of their careers. Delu has at least miniscule chance to greatness.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Emery is not playing him since they rumor came that we will be bringing both denis suarez and deulofeu home because of the transfer ban. Plus he does not strike me as a coach who relies on youth players. Wrong move again, should have gone to celta.

Adversus

I'm not disagreeing but i dont understans why that would make a difference?

Personally I'm hoping we (Everton) sign him on a perm in the summer.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'm not disagreeing but i dont understans why that would make a difference?

Personally I'm hoping we (Everton) sign him on a perm in the summer.

It makes a difference because Emery may not want to build a winning team that is dependent on one-two players that will leave in the summer anyway.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Ok. I didn't realize there was talk of Deulofeu staying there.

No, but the rumors suggest that we want to bring back both Deulofeu and Denis this summer, and they both have expressed their desire to help Barca, which may tick off the Sevilla coach considering that, for the moment, the two are not Barca players. They are Sevilla players and should want to play for Sevilla first and foremost.

B

Batman

another mismanagement by Zubifukzarreta, never loan players to direct rivals. He is still young and need proper environment to prosper.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's not like DeuloLOL has been good enough to warrant much playing time. Denis case is worse considering he has actually done well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Really wanted this guy to do well, but his attitude is a clear problem and unless he sorts that out he won't have a future at a top club. That's it.

As Graham Hunter put it, 'Doesn't have the brain to match his feet'.

Home of Barca Fans