Gerard Deulofeu

F

Flavia

[vine]https://vine.co/v/O3pWdAurAlD[/vine]

[vine]https://vine.co/v/O3p7Hi0hFuj[/vine]

DinhoR10

He shows it at the senior level sporadically. His dribbling speed and shooting/final ball are all world class or potential world class he just has horrible decision making.

Zangash

Banned
Nothing out of the ordinary here. This is how he plays when he has confidence. Confidence he's more likely to have in a team that actually cares about his development, whether it be us or a team we sell (Not loan) him to.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
He shows it at the senior level sporadically. His dribbling speed and shooting/final ball are all world class or potential world class he just has horrible decision making.

Well, he is still only 21 yrs old, he can improve and I see that he has 7 assists this season although he hasn't played a lot of minutes. I wonder what will happen with him next season.

DinhoR10

I think he deserves atleast a season or half of a season here to get a chance to show his stuff, if Munir can get that chance our best youth player since Bojan/Messi should get that chance too.

zanela

I realised Spain's current U21s can now rely on legit MF talent (Oli, Samp, Suarez) and not some mediocrity. Should be contenders for the next Euro u21.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Deulofeu should return to B team, always seem to perform against kids. Could save our season. End his loan immediately and send him to B team, at least he will play. When did he play his last match again? i doubt he will ever play this season.

Zangash

Banned
Deulofeu should return to B team, always seem to perform against kids. Could save our season. End his loan immediately and send him to B team, at least he will play. When did he play his last match again? i doubt he will ever play this season.

He is way, way too good for the B team and it would do them more good than it'd do him. Just training with Sevilla is better for him than playing at Barca B.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I am just making fun how he never plays for sevilla, and how he performs only at u21 and how barca b are in deep mess right now. Like hell deulo will accept move back to B team.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think he deserves atleast a season or half of a season here to get a chance to show his stuff, if Munir can get that chance our best youth player since Bojan/Messi should get that chance too.

Has always deserved a chance and to be supported by the club he loves and has been loyal to...Captain, goalscorer & provider of assist on the 2nd goal

From training

Home of Barca Fans