Gerard Deulofeu

Darko

Just give him some minutes next season to finally end this debate, I wanted him to make it but if he doesn't it's not like we don't have options in attack.

Adversus

Sevilla aren't going to make it to the Champions league. That'd require beating out one of the big 3 because as of right now 4th place is one of those teams.

That argument made sense when he played for an Everton team that was having a wonder season by their standards and was actually winning games whether he was included or not, but as things stand now Sevilla are not any worse with him on the team and his high assist count from when he played semi-consistently is a pretty decent indicator that he actually provides some measure of improvement to them when playing well.

lol. We weren't having a "wonder season" - We finished 5th, the previous seasons we finished, 6th, 7th, 7th, 8th, 5th, 5th, 6th, 11th, 4th.

8th-5th is about our level at the moment and has been for about a decade. btw - Before that we actually have won the league 9 times which is the 4th highest of anyone and had a team that where one of the best if not the best team in Europe in the mid 80s.

We're simply having a poor season this year due to a number of reasons.

As for Deulofeu. You can't base your whole argument of one stat - assists. Deulofeu is a wonderful little player with bags of potential and talent but I can understand why Enrique sent him out on loan and Emery isn't playing him.

He needs game time somewhere he will play every minute and within a season or two can become their main man. Only then will you see him reach his potential. Hopefully he'll come back to us.

Kerrybai

And Deulofeu is a talent without work ethic AND with a pathetic attitude on top of it. Those players usually never makes it in any top team.

If he can play like he did at Everton then he deserves his chance, just look at the Everton forums and see how highly they rated him, plus Lucho is the perfect manager to make him work hard.

I can't wait to see him get his chance and prove his doubters wrong.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If he can play like he did at Everton then he deserves his chance, just look at the Everton forums and see how highly they rated him, plus Lucho is the perfect manager to make him work hard.

I can't wait to see him get his chance and prove his doubters wrong.

He'll probably be back in summer so he'll get his chance I guess.

I want him to succeed too and was disappointed when he was loaned out to Sevilla, but I can see why he was sent away.

Zangash

Banned
He'll probably be back in summer so he'll get his chance I guess.

I want him to succeed too and was disappointed when he was loaned out to Sevilla, but I can see why he was sent away.

Sending him away made so little sense, though. We have him and Tello out on loan and we don't have a single semi-competent backup for our front line.

Home of Barca Fans