Gerard Deulofeu

El Flaco

Deulofeu's shot was deflected and it went right to Barkley who scored a tap in goal vs. Aston Villa

[gfy]BlondThankfulAustrianpinscher[/gfy]

Deulofeu started Everton's attack and it lead to Lukaku's 1st goal vs. Aston Villa

[gfy]AnguishedAngelicDavidstiger[/gfy]

Deulofeu's pre-assist to Lukaku's 2nd goal vs. Aston Villa

[gfy]MediocreIdioticAcaciarat[/gfy]

Last edited:
J

Jamie Cal

He was phenomenal. I've probably said this 100 times by now, but I wish we kept him if we knew Pedro was leaving.

All the same, our season has gone so well (so far), who can complain.

BerkeleyBernie

He was phenomenal. I've probably said this 100 times by now, but I wish we kept him if we knew Pedro was leaving.

All the same, our season has gone so well (so far), who can complain.

Much better him developing at Everton than rotting on the bench at Barça (waiting for injuries and Copa games). He's doing well because he's getting the chance to do so. Never gonna happen at Barça.

Richard.H

I don't agree with a lot of fans that want him to come back. He is the type of player that needs at least 60 mins per week. Anything less and his attitude problems start coming out. It's not possible for Barca to provide that for him.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I don't agree with a lot of fans that want him to come back. He is the type of player that needs at least 60 mins per week. Anything less and his attitude problems start coming out. It's not possible for Barca to provide that for him.

Based on zero evidence, but this is a common reasoning issue

Richard.H

Based on zero evidence, but this is a common reasoning issue

Face the facts, he will not get many minutes here. Why would you want him back and rot him on the bench when he can be a star for Everton? The fans love him there.

Also, you are forgetting just how disciplinary Lucho's coaching methodology is. He is a "no bullshit" coach, he doesn't tolerate an ounce of misbehavior from any of his players.

J

Jamie Cal

Much better him developing at Everton than rotting on the bench at Barça (waiting for injuries and Copa games). He's doing well because he's getting the chance to do so. Never gonna happen at Barça.

Regardless. For the sake of 6 months, and with such a thin squad even before injuries, he'd of been perfect. No reason he couldn't of gone in January, there'd still be 100000 teams that'd want him, and he'd still be 21.

Again, though, it's worked out so well, that it's not a big deal and I can't complain.

Plus he's surpassed how I thought he'd initially do at Everton. They have soooooo many players across that line -- Mirallas, Kone, McGeady, Lennon, Naismith, Pineaar, Barkley -- that it says so much about Gerry that he's a justified starter. Lucky we have Roberto Martinez watching over him.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Face the facts, he will not get many minutes here. Why would you want him back and rot him on the bench when he can be a star for Everton? The fans love him there.

Spouting unsubstantiated conjecture as fact is a far cry from what you're now intimating...Whether Deulofeu will/would get many minutes in the rotation is immaterial to a purported attitude problem that you, among many, spout as fact

Also, you are forgetting just how disciplinary Lucho's coaching methodology is. He is a "no bullshit" coach, he doesn't tolerate an ounce of misbehavior from any of his players.

Care to backup your theory with actual facts rather than BS innuendo?...Where is this misbehaviour you are so casually passing off as a given?

Home of Barca Fans