Gerard Deulofeu

Richard.H

Spouting unsubstantiated conjecture as fact is a far cry from what you're now intimating...Whether Deulofeu will/would get many minutes in the rotation is immaterial to a purported attitude problem that you, among many, spout as fact

Care to backup your theory with actual facts rather than BS innuendo?...Where is this misbehaviour you are so casually passing off as a given?

Your first paragraph: http://www.barcelonafootballblog.com/24260/deulofeu-isnt-making-it-whose-fault/

Your second paragraph: http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/enriques-list-fines-for-misbehaving-barca-players-3425346

khaled_a_d

There is nothing in those ,the only real fact was that part of Emery quote .
which is more about his overall play ,his drive .but nothing about complaining or bitching about his minutes as you suggested
He didn't do that in 2 years ,the only thing he has done was saying that he doesn't want another loan and he was right in saying that .
Sevilla fans got made for no reason at that time
The tweet wasn't about Gerard ,still crazy how people has linked it to him .it is a tweet about the team ffs
Nevermind that Emery isn't really the kind of coach who is good option for young players himself .he is gr8 coach to build a team and get wins but not for developing young talent like Gerard or D.Suarez .he need players ready to contribute right away

Adversus

I don't agree with a lot of fans that want him to come back. He is the type of player that needs at least 60 mins per week. Anything less and his attitude problems start coming out. It's not possible for Barca to provide that for him.

That's correct. Early on the season after Martinez had eased him in after his injury probably a bit slower than he would like he said that he needed to play to feel loved. He also said regarding Barca he wanted a career not to sit on the bench.

Personally I have no problem with a player wanting to play. If he's not good enough for the team he is at then that team really should sell him. They aren't slaves.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Adding to the growing list of things [MENTION=16811]Adversus[/MENTION] doesn't know/understand, Barça doesn't force its players to stay against their will...Slavery, you might want to brush up on your history to appreciate what that actually entails before saying something so offensive

Not to worry though, should Deulofeu push for a sale, he'll get it....staying long-term at Everton however would never happen for a player of his pedigree, talent & ambition...so per usual, enjoy him while you can

Adversus

Adding to the growing list of things [MENTION=16811]Adversus[/MENTION] doesn't know/understand, Barça doesn't force its players to stay against their will...Slavery, you might want to brush up on your history to appreciate what that actually entails before saying something so offensive

Not to worry though, should Deulofeu push for a sale, he'll get it....staying long-term at Everton however would never happen for a player of his pedigree, talent & ambition...so per usual, enjoy him while you can

I guess I should apologize to all the slaves of the world I have offended that are reading that post on barcaforum.

I never said he would stay at Everton for his entire career and when his time to move on to a bigger club comes I will wish him all the best. Like I will when the time comes with all our young stars including Lukaku, Barkley and Stones.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I guess I should apologize to all the slaves of the world I have offended that are reading that post on barcaforum.

I never said he would stay at Everton for his entire career and when his time to move on to a bigger club comes I will wish him all the best. Like I will when the time comes with all our young stars including Lukaku, Barkley and Stones.

Unless of course they move to the red side of town.

Co0ter

Deulofeu is much more talented than Munir, Sandro and Adama. His ability to pick a pass, alone, makes him much more useful. I think he has a better eye for goal as well. The only thing that he was consistently displaying poorly was his decision making, and by that I mean going for it himself instead of USING his passing skills. What he needed was a coach that believed in him but was also willing to put him in his place and call him out when making those mistakes- if given minutes and began to change or was willing to learn, he would be 3x the player the others are.

We should buy him back regardless, we should easily be able to sell him for 25mil after the season he's having. I'm not knocking Lucho either, but honestly, why give these minutes to Munir and Sandro when Deulofeu could have consistently been getting the minutes instead and becoming a way more useful player to the team.

Last edited:

LeeRomeno

Deulofeu is much more talented than Munir, Sandro and Adama. His ability to pick a pass, alone, makes him much more useful. I think he has a better eye for goal as well. The only thing that he was consistently displaying poorly was his decision making, and by that I mean going for it himself instead of USING his passing skills. What he needed was a coach that believed in him but was also willing to put him in his place and call him out when making those mistakes- if given minutes and began to change or was willing to learn, he would be 3x the player the others are.

We should buy him back regardless, we should easily be able to sell him for 25mil after the season he's having. I'm not knocking Lucho either, but honestly, why give these minutes to Munir and Sandro when Deulofeu could have consistently been getting the minutes instead and becoming a way more useful player to the team.

Attitude issues, also noone knew Messi would get injured for so long

khaled_a_d

I'm not knocking Lucho either, but honestly, why give these minutes to Munir and Sandro when Deulofeu could have consistently been getting the minutes instead and becoming a way more useful player to the team.

Rafinha was supposed to be 4th choice in 3 man attack ,then in January we get Vidal and Ardaa for more depth
The injury of both Rafinha and Messi has ruined the plan for him .Munir & Sandro would have never played that much if it wasn't for injuries

Home of Barca Fans