Gerard Deulofeu

Yugi

I never bashed Deulofeu. In fact Deulofeu is another I like.I would really love for him to get promoted to the first team. He's no Neymar, but he is something. Something I would love to see play in the first team. He has a certain spark. I was just talking about people throwing youtube highlights and small clips of plays on youtube for many rising/youth soccer players in general. I never claimed Deulo to be overrated.

this could also be said on Neymar too
you are mocking in wrong thread as it could backfire in future

Paganinisrvnge

I never bashed Deulofeu. In fact Deulofeu is another I like.I would really love for him to get promoted to the first team. He's no Neymar, but he is something. Something I would love to see play in the first team. He has a certain spark. I was just talking about people throwing youtube highlights and small clips of plays on youtube for many rising/youth soccer players in general. I never claimed Deulo to be overrated.

:lol:

Thiago, Goetze, and Deulofeu are all going to be much, much better than Neymar. I won't be surprised if Neymar stays in Brazil forever and claims to be great.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I don't think Deulofeu'll be better than Neymar. The Brazilian is far, far ahead right now.

Also, Deulofeu has the same agent as Valdes... hopefully he gets rid of him.

F

Flavia

Barcastuff
Barcelona are worried about the contract renewal of Barcelona B winger Gerard Deulofeu (18), who has the same agent as Victor Valdes. [md]

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Can the agent really influence Deulo's decision THAT much? I'm pretty sure he has rejected big money offers in the past as well and he knows how much Barcelona value him for the future. Especially considering the fact that he'll get a lot more playing time next season, i doubt he has any reason to leave Barcelona.

Butaan4barca

Can the agent really influence Deulo's decision THAT much? I'm pretty sure he has rejected big money offers in the past as well and he knows how much Barcelona value him for the future. Especially considering the fact that he'll get a lot more playing time next season, i doubt he has any reason to leave Barcelona.

It is very likely that manutd will try to get him as a part of deal with Valdez/de gae swap. With valdez refusing the contract renual, its a possibility that he has strong interest and backup elsewhere; possiblity manutd. On the other hand manutd already have two good keepers. Sir alex rates lingard and de gae equally. And he won't mind letting dea gae go for valdez, opening a door for deulofue aswell.

Jelboo

I had a dream about Deulofeu last night, probably because I promoted him to the first team on FM 13 and he's been doing pretty well. I would like to see more of our youth prospects regularly getting first team play time, there's some quality in there that I want to see. Deulofeu is the most exciting one; if he's the best, remains to be seen.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I had a dream about Deulofeu last night, probably because I promoted him to the first team on FM 13 and he's been doing pretty well. I would like to see more of our youth prospects regularly getting first team play time, there's some quality in there that I want to see. Deulofeu is the most exciting one; if he's the best, remains to be seen.

He'll get plenty of time once we've mathematically won la liga. Plus it's not like we'd be at risk of ending an invincible season since we've already lost to Sociedad.

I don't think Deulofeu'll be better than Neymar. The Brazilian is far, far ahead right now.

Also, Deulofeu has the same agent as Valdes... hopefully he gets rid of him.

Deulofeu-Messi-Neymar up front would be awesome in the future.

As for the agent, I don't think he'll really have an impact. Like someone has said, it's not like he decides for the player or anything.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans