Gerard Deulofeu

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I had a dream about Deulofeu last night, probably because I promoted him to the first team on FM 13 and he's been doing pretty well. I would like to see more of our youth prospects regularly getting first team play time, there's some quality in there that I want to see. Deulofeu is the most exciting one; if he's the best, remains to be seen.

This is scary... I had a dream he started vs Málaga and I was worried :lol:

Jelboo

I was playing FM13, that's probably the reason. It was a strange dream, it was actually a Youtube video watching back on Deulofeu's career, narrated by Messi. I hope my dreams turn out to be prophecies. :p

N

Noldorin

I was playing FM13, that's probably the reason. It was a strange dream, it was actually a Youtube video watching back on Deulofeu's career, narrated by Messi. I hope my dreams turn out to be prophecies. :p

That's hilarious. Just to imagine Messi as a commentator... he will be paid more than most footballers for his commentation!

N

Noldorin

No he cant speak English so his appeal will be limited to spanish areas only

Oh, and only half a billion people speak Spanish in the globe... yeah, very limited appeal only! And you preclude the fact he could learn English in the future.

Cule4life

The Culest
Oh, and only half a billion people speak Spanish in the globe... yeah, very limited appeal only! And you preclude the fact he could learn English in the future.

You assume all half billion people are old enough and interested in soccer.
Plus the world population is 7 billion btw.

Home of Barca Fans