Gerard Deulofeu

Cule4life

The Culest
Who? He's only posting pics of dogs all the time :eusa_think:

Marii Vilches Valle- I think

tumblr_mfqyt0vhtv1qfyisjo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mh8zf4ozdB1qfyisjo1_500.jpg

Galning

That happens a lot during games. I can totally agree with his teammates too, he dribbles way too much and never knows when to go for it and when not to. Hopefully that will come with time.

N

Noldorin

Yeah, Deulofeu has a fair amount of talent, but his decision-making is still quite poor. He definitely looks like a youth when he just dribbles the ball into the middle of 3 defenders. He's nowhere close in dribbling skill to Messi or Iniesta (at least at present), yet he passes rather less. I remember him being subbed on and playing alongside Messi once, and Messi rightly getting annoyed he just wouldn't pass the ball!

Valdivia

Yeah, Deulofeu has a fair amount of talent, but his decision-making is still quite poor. He definitely looks like a youth when he just dribbles the ball into the middle of 3 defenders. He's nowhere close in dribbling skill to Messi or Iniesta (at least at present), yet he passes rather less. I remember him being subbed on and playing alongside Messi once, and Messi rightly getting annoyed he just wouldn't pass the ball!

Actually, I remember him getting annoyed that Messi didn't pass him the ball !!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Guys remember that his raw talent is absolutely phenomenal. The fact that he is this good despite having so many flaws proves that he has TONS of room for improvement. And there is no club in the world better than Barcelona to nurture the talent and improve his flaws.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He seemed fairly uninvolved and lackluster on the right wing today. He should play on the left with Grimaldo overlapping because they have a fairly good connection.

Home of Barca Fans