Gerard Deulofeu

KhaledBarca

BEeS8gUCQAAWBsB.png:large

khaled_a_d

He has so much to improve on, I wouldn't want him to get a red carpet treatment just because he's a talented canterano. Let him fight for his place and slowly move up the pecking order. This way he'll learn much more and stay hungry. He still has to learn the basics.

No one will get "a red carpet treatment"in this team because this is a team who wants to win every competition they play ,but the kid deserves his chances ,is there things he need to improve?sure
but our wings aren't gr8 atm ,he will get his chance and I think Paganinisrvnge has a point when he says he might end up being a starters at least in many games ,mainly because he will earn it ,He will be just 1 year younger than Tello and Cuenca last season when they both get many starts and he is much more talented player
the fact that he can play in both sides would help him too,Sanchez should be on his way to Juventus next summer ,Iniesta and Villa(probably leaving) can play in the left but not in the right same for Neymar if we get him ,Gerard might be better on the left butour RWF isn't really deep and I can imagine he can get some starts there

Jaguar

Flair Trait
He's too young though, we need Neymar. Maybe Deulofeu after he's about 20

He will play some games this season hopefully, when the league is mathematically over, and if he impresses who's to say he won't be promoted next season. Alexis and Villa will most likely leave anyway.

Demon17

Maestro
He will play some games this season hopefully, when the league is mathematically over, and if he impresses who's to say he won't be promoted next season. Alexis and Villa will most likely leave anyway.

With Neymar and Deulofeu it will make things easier for Messi. ATM he is only got the midfield for support. Sanchez and Pedro are useless, Pedro isn't a Barcelona type player.

khaled_a_d

With Neymar and Deulofeu it will make things easier for Messi. ATM he is only got the midfield for support. Sanchez and Pedro are useless, Pedro isn't a Barcelona type player.

Pedro is barca type of player ,but he hasn't ben on fom for so long now tbh ,that even as young as he is we need to think there is a possibility he will never be as good as he was in 2011

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Pedro isn't a Barcelona type player.

I think a player with his workrate and ego-less attitude is definitely a Barcelona type player. He isn't a match changer, but a Barça type player nevertheless, especially for the system. Although I don't think he is starter material, we need a winger who can add some dynamism and cutting edge to this team, and currently we are lacking one.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Jesus you guys are acting like this is Fifa 13 or something. No 18 year old will break into the starting lineup over players who have proven more in a higher division. Yes, Deulofeu has potential, but he still has a long way to go and a lot of things to improve before he gets the pressure of starting in multiple matches for the first team. I know we're in a dip in form and that you guys aren't exactly satisfied with the performance of certain players but making such rash claims and insults based off of your current anger is no way to go.

barcanuck

Jesus you guys are acting like this is Fifa 13 or something. No 18 year old will break into the starting lineup over players who have proven more in a higher division. Yes, Deulofeu has potential, but he still has a long way to go and a lot of things to improve before he gets the pressure of starting in multiple matches for the first team. I know we're in a dip in form and that you guys aren't exactly satisfied with the performance of certain players but making such rash claims and insults based off of your current anger is no way to go.

Tello and Cuenca played a combined 54 games for Barca last season at the age of 20.

Home of Barca Fans