Gerard Piqué

F

Flavia

A message from Shakira / Un mensaje de Shakira

As some of you may know, Gerard and I are very happy awaiting the arrival of our first baby! At this time we have decided to give priority to this unique moment in our lives and postpone all the promotional activities planned over the next few days.

This means I will not be able to be a part of the iHeartRadio Music Festival, but I’m sure this weekend in Las Vegas will be spectacular and I will be closely following everything that happens there!

I’d like to thank Clear Channel and my fans for their constant love and understanding.
Big kiss!
And will see you very soon!
Shakira

Congrats to both of them. and I hope his injury is not serious.

X

xaviniesta

Official: Pique has a foot injury and will be out between 2 and 3 weeks #fcblive

out of the clasico. damn.

Theconomist

Well Shakira is past her biological prime anyway and it's not sure it'll be a boy so I doubt they made the next Nesta. But their kid sure will be beautiful 10/10 dad 10/10 mom.

In more important matters I hope Tito can come up with something, and I hope that something isn't Song at CB.
Ronaldo will pocket him.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Official: Pique has a foot injury and will be out between 2 and 3 weeks #fcblive

out of the clasico. damn.

Mods excuse me, but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

It enrages me that the coaching staff though we were ok without buying a CB!

yeswecan

Mascherano - Song CB pair for clasico ?

Disgusted-oh-god-why-text.png

Home of Barca Fans