Gerard Piqué

Paganinisrvnge

No pique or Puyol for the clasico sounds horrifying. It will take some Messi and Xaviesta magic to win that match if we're without both our Cbs. This is another big reason why I miss Abidal. In times like this he could just play CB while someone else played LB. PLEASE buy a CB or give Bartra a chance. If only Thiago Silva or Hummels would have been signed.

hellsangel1

If only Thiago Silva or Hummels would have been signed.

We needed the long lost prodigal son Fabregas and Alex Song much more.

Without Pique and Puyol in the Classico and with the long term career-ending injury to Abidal, our defense looks like a joke right now. Ronaldo and the RM forwards are going to have a field day with our current back 4.

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
No, Sir. We don't need a centreback. 34 year old Puyol after 2 knee operations + inconsistent Pique is completely enough. Let's rather spend money on a positionally suspect midfielder and put him in the back. Revolutoning football. Why would you need defenders?

Forget Pique for the Clasico. Even if he gets ready by time he won't have any rythm. We'll play Song-Mascherano and get dicked hard. I hope we get dicked hard. 2-6 would be nice. Maybe we buy a defender then in the winter transfer market.

Still fuming.

F

Flavia

No, Sir. We don't need a centreback. 34 year old Puyol after 2 knee operations + inconsistent Pique is completely enough. Let's rather spend money on a positionally suspect midfielder and put him in the back. Revolutoning football. Why would you need defenders?

Forget Pique for the Clasico. Even if he gets ready by time he won't have any rythm. We'll play Song-Mascherano and get dicked hard. I hope we get dicked hard. 2-6 would be nice. Maybe we buy a defender then in the winter transfer market.

Still fuming.
We could have gotten vertoghen. A cb is needed for 3 seasons now... I really dont get it.

PearLBLacK

Banned
“Tthe more midfielders you have, the easier it is to slot them into other positions. That’s how they become versatile and that helps us to have smaller squads that are still able to offer more options.” :pep:

elvisng1005

he's younger than Masch, but his body, his borne are like weaker than Masch. He and Puyol are easier to get injure, but Masch and Busquets are really iron men.

Home of Barca Fans