Gerard Piqué

Meitux

Mascherano - Song CB pair for clasico ?

Disgusted-oh-god-why-text.png
THAT

ivan22

Why do people worry when masch starts a classico? he has been an absolute beast last season, he was our best CB! I'm not too confident about song though...let's see! who would've thought this some years ago....Masch and Song as CB's in Barca...:D

elvisng1005

We should use Bartra in some next games in La Liga and we put two DM in the El Classico line up like this.

------------Valdes-----------

-Alves--Bartra-Masche--Adriano(Alba)

--------Song---Busquets-------

------------Xavi-------------

---Pedro--Messi---Tello(Villa)---

It's hot for Madrid to get 3 points with this squad play oftenly together. If Tito is a good coach, It will not be a big problem without Pique in the squad.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe now that she used him to give her offspring, Shakira can dump Pique. He began his erratic performances as soon as he started dating that witch.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Maybe now that she used him to give her offspring, Shakira can dump Pique. He began his erratic performances as soon as he started dating that witch.

Hahahaha, this is awesome... I can totally picture Shakira using spells to lure Gerard with the ultimate goal of spawning an evil creature from the depths of her womb!

BarcaGirl

@barcastuff:

Shakira: "Gerard is really the best thing that has happened to me in my life. And now there's the baby! It will be a boy! [rtl]

Meitux

pique needs to concentrate more in football its not only maybe that shakira effects him but also that is some kind of a model as david beckham i just dont hope that he will turn like him cause when he plays well and consistently he is the best center back in the world...

Home of Barca Fans