Gerard Piqué

Tomchin

What are the odds that he'll be available for the Clasico? His estimated recovery time was 2.5-3 weeks, so normally he should get the medical greenlight between tomorrow and Sunday.

But he hasn't been training on the pitch yet I think?

Ender

What are the odds that he'll be available for the Clasico? His estimated recovery time was 2.5-3 weeks, so normally he should get the medical greenlight between tomorrow and Sunday.

But he hasn't been training on the pitch yet I think?
I wouldn't hold your breath. It's safe to say it will be Masch and Song holding down the fort. Although, I wouldn't be against Bartra getting some playing time.

e28makaveli

I wouldn't hold your breath. It's safe to say it will be Masch and Song holding down the fort. Although, I wouldn't be against Bartra getting some playing time.
If it has not happened up to this point, it sure ain't gonna happen el clasico. Tito says he plays Song back there because he has more experience. I wonder how he expects Bartra to gain the experience required, if he never plays him, even for 5 minutes in a game already won.

Meitux

with song and masche our defense is no way near to safe unfortunatelly

e28makaveli

with song and masche our defense is no way near to safe unfortunatelly
Fact but what other options is there if Bartra is not being given a chance? Looks to me like we are fighting fires without looking at the road ahead. Just how much longer do we expect Song and Mash cover for defense?

Meitux

Fact but what other options is there if Bartra is not being given a chance? Looks to me like we are fighting fires without looking at the road ahead. Just how much longer do we expect Song and Mash cover for defense?
and thats my point,we have a mess in defense and we didnt sign any center back

Kixer

Pique, who is recovering from a foot injury, has asked the medical staff to play Sunday's game against Real Madrid with painkillers. [cope]

Papabeef

Pique, who is recovering from a foot injury, has asked the medical staff to play Sunday's game against Real Madrid with painkillers. [cope]

Yeah read this around.... Fingers crossed !!

Piquenbauer has found the warrior spirit within :pique:

PacoBJuarez

Tito says he plays Song back there because he has more experience. I wonder how he expects Bartra to gain the experience required, if he never plays him, even for 5 minutes in a game already won.

Exactly. Pep was much more willing to give young youth players a chance (ex. Tello and Cuenca) and it seems so far like Tito doesn't want to take the risk. I just don't understand exactly what he expects to happen, then... players need playing time to develop.

Trickykid

Exactly. Pep was much more willing to give young youth players a chance (ex. Tello and Cuenca) and it seems so far like Tito doesn't want to take the risk. I just don't understand exactly what he expects to happen, then... players need playing time to develop.

Tito has been in charge for around 10 games so far, and you're already judging him to be unwilling to try canteranos? Hilarious shit.

Clearly something is happening in training that we have absolutely no insight to, and at the moment Tito prefers Song. Simple as that really.

Warik

Not sure what to make of Pique's wish if its true. I mean, its great he'd do that for the team, but if he isn't near 100% then it could be as bad as playing Masch and Song, as you have to know Real would target him and really test him. Plus there is the risk he would do himself a worse injury meaning we could possibly be without him and Puyol for a long time.

Home of Barca Fans