Gerard Piqué

Stric

He was foolish to think Ronaldo wouldn't make the most of that challenge... but in reality, he didn't even touch him.

Indignado

This guy can't be our starting CB... Horrible rash tackles and totally forgot how to defend a corner kick...

He didn't touch him. But the goal from Ramos was his fault. I can't understand how Ramos jumps half a metre higher than Piqué. I think they should assign Busquets to the dangerous players when Real get corners.

JamDav1982

He was horrendous today, Mascherano was head and shoulders above him.

Mascherano was about the only defender that can read a game in that Barcelona back four.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Pique just... can't jump. He's tall, sure, but Ramos is one of the best headers of the game while Pique... Maybe it's just defensively, he seems pretty good on our corners, but he always reacts too slowly on theirs. I hope the management notices this, maybe Pique just doesn't know how to defend corners properly? Either that or he loses concentration; either way we need to do something about this.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
i cant understand it he is so tall 1.92 and can be beaten by someone who is 9 cms shorter than him....

He wasn't beaten, he was absolutely OWNED... Ramos was easily 30 cm higher than him on that jump... What drives me mad is how he always makes the same mistake: stands still, then focuses only on the ball instead of the whole picture and the players surrounding him, then he notices he's too late and makes a half-assed attempt at heading...

EDIT: This is nothing new, it was already discussed earlier in the season...

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Ramos is much more athletic than Pique, he may be shorter but like Cannavaro, he can jump very high.

Meitux

He wasn't beaten, he was absolutely OWNED... Ramos was easily 30 cm higher than him on that jump... What drives me mad is how he always makes the same mistake: stands still, then focuses only on the ball instead of the whole picture and the players surrounding him, then he notices he's too late and makes a half-assed attempt at heading...

EDIT: This is nothing new, it was already discussed earlier in the season...
well yeah but this situation cant continue anymore...Varane's goal in the first leg of copa was his fault,Again Varane's in the second leg his fault and now against Ramos..dont know what to say he has the height but he cant jump...

Ursegor

World Champion
Pique just... can't jump. He's tall, sure, but Ramos is one of the best headers of the game while Pique... Maybe it's just defensively, he seems pretty good on our corners, but he always reacts too slowly on theirs. I hope the management notices this, maybe Pique just doesn't know how to defend corners properly? Either that or he loses concentration; either way we need to do something about this.

He is a pussy, a GQ cover boy, a celebrity or whatever you want to call it. Has a lot to do with attitude. Even short players can dominate in the air but they are mostly badass players (Puyol, Ramos, Falcao ...). Pique is the opposite of a badass.

Indignado

He is a pussy, a GQ cover boy, a celebrity or whatever you want to call it. Has a lot to do with attitude. Even short players can dominate in the air but they are mostly badass players (Puyol, Ramos, Falcao ...). Pique is the opposite of a badass.

He needs someone to kick his ass like Pep did.

Home of Barca Fans