Gerard Piqué

Doobs

The Messiah
I actually think that Mou would be good at Barca, maybe Rosell can do something about it. We should cope with the fact that he'll leave after one season, though, as he always does after winning the CL :lol:

Dude you should be banned. We don't make translators coaches here.

ammarfcb

ze special one
was good in first half imo. 2nd half not so much. but tbf to him he had to do he's job and then go do RB job for dani.

Meitux

He is a pussy, a GQ cover boy, a celebrity or whatever you want to call it. Has a lot to do with attitude. Even short players can dominate in the air but they are mostly badass players (Puyol, Ramos, Falcao ...). Pique is the opposite of a badass.
people that do many things for football not people like him who afraid to get hitted in their pretty faces ....

Yugi

I actually think that Mou would be good at Barca, maybe Rosell can do something about it. We should cope with the fact that he'll leave after one season, though, as he always does after winning the CL :lol:

what the fuck I just read, anyone has eye-bleach? seriously? Mourinho ? :lol: :lol:

Cule4life

The Culest
Always sliding in for rash tackles- Will somebody tell him that the best way to defend is to stay on your feet? Gets owned by Ronaldo in every clasico

1.92 meters tall and gets beaten in the air by people 4 inches shorter than him :facepalm: Is he afraid to hurt that pretty face of his for GQ photoshoots. At any other team in the world he would have been benched but we are so lacking in options that its pathetic we have to play him

How worse can Bartra be than him? He should be benched against weaker teams in favour of Bartra?Who know maybe Bartra can develop to better than Pique in the long term which wont be hard at his current level
No wonder Pep benched him.

Along with Puyol's replacement, it could be good (IMO) to get a cheap but good backup CB for competition and depth. That'll make Pique better IMO (especially if that backup CB gets a good amount of playing time to let Pique know not to take his starting place for granted). Then again, that does mean that Bartra gets less playing time.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Yea I've noticed that for a guy his size he is very weak and horrible in the air. Needs to bulk up quite a bit and play with attitude and confidence. He will never be able to play without the leadership of Puyol if he continues like this.

Indignado

Always sliding in for rash tackles- Will somebody tell him that the best way to defend is to stay on your feet? Gets owned by Ronaldo in every clasico

1.92 meters tall and gets beaten in the air by people 4 inches shorter than him :facepalm: Is he afraid to hurt that pretty face of his for GQ photoshoots. At any other team in the world he would have been benched but we are so lacking in options that its pathetic we have to play him

How worse can Bartra be than him? He should be benched against weaker teams in favour of Bartra?Who know maybe Bartra can develop to better than Pique in the long term which wont be hard at his current level
No wonder Pep benched him.

Pep even wanted to sell him. I like Piqué, but as I've said, he needs someone to kick his ass, as do most of our players. But the ones with the big names who have won important titles with us and come from La Masia never get benched, no matter how bad they play. Bartra has impressed on every occasion he had.

kresearch

He will never be able to play without the leadership of Puyol if he continues like this.

Just this short remark is a huge hint to Pique. A player should NOT need a teammate's leadership. Maybe his mind is set on starting his "nest" with shakira and raising a couple of kids ...

Last edited:
K

Karnivore

Brilliant between 2008 and 2010, now a horribly average centre-half.

K

Karnivore

LMAO!!! Are you genuinely going to tell me otherwise? The bloke has turned to shit ever since his relationship with Shakira started.

He's a dreadful centre-half these days, like the rest of the team, lacks any urgency in his play, his long range passing more often then not goes straight to the opposition, and his defending is leagues away from the brilliance he was producing 3 or 4 years ago.

He's had it, no argument here geezer.

Home of Barca Fans