Gerard Piqué

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I'm really starting to worry about him... He can't win a header against any player and those silly tackles are becoming way too frequent...

Mr Hulot

Worst player on the pitch today. Slow as turtle, even Zlatan outpaced him, he lost all of his aerial battles. The comparison with Thiago Silva brought tears to my eyes.

BarcaGirl

Terrible in the 1st half (by far worst Player on the pitch), better in the 2nd half

I hope he turns it up in the return leg! We need him more than ever, now that Masch is out!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm really starting to worry about him... He can't win a header against any player and those silly tackles are becoming way too frequent...

Don't want to sound harsh but I really feel we should replace him this summer or at least get another tall defender to challenge him.

Meitux

he is weak,he cannot jump,his tackles are terrible.Tell me does this guy have any positive at this moment? Unfortunatelly we have no other options and just bench this guy...

Stric

Horrible first 30ish minutes, pretty good the rest of the game. Still not too impressive comparing to Thiago Silva.

Galning

Don't want to sound harsh but I really feel we should replace him this summer or at least get another tall defender to challenge him.

It's not harsh at all, it's the truth. We should've brought a decent defender in ages ago.. we've seen Piqué for 5 years now and know that his motivation isn't the best at times and who are his competitors for a place in the starting 11?
Puyol who turns 35 in a week or so, Mascherano & Song who are DM's, and youngsters. He is sooooo certain of his place and that is never a good thing unless you are better than everyone else and we all know that there's only one person who this applies to.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's enjoying himself far too much to be a serious defender, probably the defender in our squad who takes his craft the least professionally...A big reason why Puyol's absence resonates and there's no one in the defense to pick up the mantle

Home of Barca Fans