Gerard Piqué

Cule4life

The Culest
We should buy 2 CB's and put him in his place-On the bench or out of the team. Dont want to be harsh but he's way too complacent to be a part of the best team in the world. If only he had half the spirit and guts of Puyol.....

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Same impression I got.

Brilliant? Have you seen him squat on Thiago's header? Pathetic.
In the first he almost cost us a goal on that Lavezzi action and was rightfully booked on Ibra.

His head is not 100 percent in football and no wonder Pep was annoyed at him starting 2 years ago.

We should buy 2 CB's and put him in his place-On the bench or out of the team. Dont want to be harsh but he's way too complacent to be a part of the best team in the world. If only he had half the spirit and guts of Puyol.....

I say just give him competition to make sure he doesn't get too complacent.

Meitux

In the first he almost cost us a goal on that Lavezzi action and was rightfully booked on Ibra.

His head is not 100 percent in football and no wonder Pep was annoyed at him starting 2 years ago.
i agree,propably a player like him who is not concentrated too much into football doesnt deserve to be part of this team,We thought we had only problems for finding someone to replace puyol but as it seems we need for him also (badly)

F

Flavia

Putting in perspective his performance on the 1st half, but yeah, brilliant is an exaggeration. He did make some good interceptions on the 2nd half, though. He was more composed.

Stric

Are we allowed to buy a CB right now, seeing that two of ours are not available? Like Madrid bought Lopez?

Home of Barca Fans