Gerard Piqué

Irish_Cules

This guy needs a serious wake up call. He is a hugely talented player but he has won everything there is to win already and has become far too complacent. He is too settled and comfortable with his pop star girlfriend and is one of the Catalan golden boys who is completely unchallenged for a position at the back. It's ridiculous for such a big club that we don't have somebody to provide competition for him. I honestly think we should try and get two centre backs this summer if he continues to perform like this. There's no need to get rid of him but he needs strong competition.

abual3bed1

Didn't Madrid buy Lopez in the January transfer window?
I've heard about Mallorca buying a player after they had X-amount of injuries but I don't know the rules for it.

I think the thing about signing players outside of the transfer window is being injured for 3+ months. Like when Mallorca signed Fontas in October.

Antimadridista1

Guys we should sell him with Fabregas.. two best friends out of this team. They are just shameful... Pique doesn't keep safe anymore our defense .
We absolutely need Hummels...
How come didn't Zubi bought this fuckin Thiago Silva ? What a defender..... seriously, he's the CR7 of defenders (cannot say messi lol).

Stric

Didn't Madrid buy Lopez in the January transfer window?
I've heard about Mallorca buying a player after they had X-amount of injuries but I don't know the rules for it.

Oh, you're right. They bought him because of Casillas' injury, but I never stopped to realize that this took place during the transfer window.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Guys we should sell him with Fabregas.. two best friends out of this team. They are just shameful... Pique doesn't keep safe anymore our defense .
We absolutely need Hummels...
How come didn't Zubi bought this fuckin Thiago Silva ? What a defender..... seriously, he's the CR7 of defenders (cannot say messi lol).

Oh dear, there is just so much fail in your post.

Home of Barca Fans