Gerard Piqué

abual3bed1

Like I said before, Pique has the talent IMO. He is world class in that aspect. His problem is that he's too inconsistent and underperforms way too often. I think getting the right CB to pair him with and perhaps 1 more CB to challenge him for that starting spot can help solve the problem.

You're not a world class player if you're TOO inconsistent and underperform way too often! You're barely a professional with those things.

Galning

He played well :) hope he keeps it up against PSG because that's where he'll have to show if he is capable of leading a shaky defence.

Meitux

cant judge him from this game against a team that will be relegated,in hard games he must prove he is worthy for this team...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Decent is not what we need right now from the guy who should be leading our defense... He didn't commit any costly mistakes, but he got us in trouble by either not clearing the ball or clearing it poorly, and he hasn't showed any progress in air challenges...

Irish_Cules

I know he was up against Ibra but its really frustrating to see Pique get dominated physically so easily. I can't think of a centre half who is as big as him who seems so weak, especially when going for a header.

Home of Barca Fans