Gerard Piqué

fcbdna

Banned
Get this over paid model out of the first team next season! He can't hold his own against Bilbao, how is he going to contain Mandzukic next week?

Last edited:

poldep

Ramos will not leave cuz Mou is leaving for Chelsea. So no need for him to leave but if he did leave I would take :horse: in a heartbeat.

Cule4life

The Culest
A 9 year old girl is faster than Pique and he's part of the world XI :lol:
He should consider giving up football and join Shakira on her world tours.

kostasgtc

i m writting about his poor performances and how lazy he become from last year.it is managments mistake that believed in him and never buy a proper cb.with puyols injury problems u can easy explain why we look so weak in defence this years.any way now its too late,the season is over and pique im sure is starting to understand what he done to himshelf these 2 past years.
i whould give him the chance to get back in form next year otherwise.......

Give him a last chance next season and if he doesn't improve, sell him in 2014 summer because his contract ends in 2015.

He usually does well with the right partner, i.e. Puyol or Ramos. Which is why I can think he can be a lot better next season, once we get a new world class CB to pair him with.

kostasgtc

Give him a last chance next season and if he doesn't improve, sell him in 2014 summer because his contract ends in 2015.
..or maybe let him free.anyway,i dont believe anyone whould pay more than 2-3 m for that pique.
if only he had the 1/3 of the @@ the man in your photo has.what a pity....

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Yea he is just SHIT lately. But, to be fair it has to be tough for him with Puyol and Masch always coming in and out of injury it mustn't be so easy for him to keep adapting to the Adriano's and Song's makeshift defenders or the inexperienced Barta etc. Add to that no more Abidal to help... yea.

He will surely improve when he can play along a solid D and form a partnership with him such as the one he had with Puyi. As someone mentioned when he is alongside Ramos he plays alright. So how much is his fault? Give him credit at least for carrying our defense, not any easy position he's been in lately.

Get up Gerard! Fuck the waka-waka you don't need that shit. Dust off we're gonna need you.

Ursegor

World Champion
Nothing to do with his partners. Once he's dragged out wide he loses the 1 on 1 almost every single time, even against the most average players. That first goal is a trademark "how to get past Pique" move. Take him on 1 on 1 in wide positions, accelerate towards the goalline and that's it - you're free to cross. Remember: even Bojan did the same to him. Pique's too slow on the turn and not aggressive enough to prevent that move.

This Pique is the real Pique. So don't expect him to be "back" anytime soon. Because the version of Pique where he looked like "Piquenbauer" when he had nothing to do all these years under Pep with the whole team pressing like maniacs was the false Pique.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He usually does well with the right partner, i.e. Puyol or Ramos. Which is why I can think he can be a lot better next season, once we get a new world class CB to pair him with.

Pique isn't great for the NT either. Never has to deal with much because of Spain's slow style and Ramos ends up doing most of the necessary work

Home of Barca Fans