Gerard Piqué

barcanuck

Only problem I have with Pique right now is that he needs a leader like Puyol , Abidal or Ramos as his partner for him to thrive. He is not a leader like those other partners and needs to be drifted.

abual3bed1

Only problem I have with Pique right now is that he needs a leader like Puyol , Abidal or Ramos as his partner for him to thrive. He is not a leader like those other partners and needs to be drifted.

No really, he looked bad even when playing next to Puyol. He needs to let go of Shakira and everything will go back to normal.

Indignado

I know but as far as I know, many people with kids get separated every day. Not that big deal.

So he should give up the love of his life and a son to (possibly) play better football?... We're not the ones to judge his private life. If he's not good enough, he should be benched, I'm sure he can still do it even with Shakira.

spark

I know but as far as I know, many people with kids get separated every day. Not that big deal.

Not that big of a deal :facepalm:. " Daddy why did you leave us when I was a baby?" . " People on the internet had this theory that you and your mother were a distraction affecting my form so I thought, lets try this then"

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Ronaldinho 2.0?

BJPvdstCYAA-klp.jpg:large

Chainsaw

Killahead
So he should give up the love of his life and a son to (possibly) play better football?... We're not the ones to judge his private life. If he's not good enough, he should be benched, I'm sure he can still do it even with Shakira.

Love?! How about he give up football and dedicate his life to his love fullestly?

Home of Barca Fans