Gerard Piqué

F

Flavia

You know something is wrong with the world when some suggest a player should ditch his family, so he can supposedly play better :lol:

PaulFCB

Banned
But I really do think it's ideal for a football player to start up a family after he retires or at least when he's close to.
Usually this profession doesn't give you enough time for both.

Indignado

You know something is wrong with the world when some suggest a player should ditch his family, so he can supposedly play better :lol:

:)

But I really do think it's ideal for a football player to start up a family after he retires or at least when he's close to.
Usually this profession doesn't give you enough time for both.

You're right, but he decided to start a family right now, you have to respect his personal decision and saying he should leave her is senseless.

BarcaOG

Banned
meh. pique went to shit after he started seeing shakira.

he can do that all he wants. just not at barcelona. hes the one player whose sale id be content with.

Meitux

tumblr_mm847oF25j1s0nmwuo1_500.gif
''where is my shakira?''

Indignado

Vilanova: "Player (Pique) saying changes are needed? Guess that player doesn't expect him to be among the changes, right?"

:troll:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Shouldn't have commented on that. Pique saying stuff still hot after 90 minutes of being embarrassed is one thing, manager picking it up is another.

Home of Barca Fans