Gerard Piqué

CatalinR10

I can't wait to see the best CB in the world in action again tonight !!!

best cb in the world...

a44jBxA_460sa.gif

Ghost

And who should play in his place, Bartra?
I forgot that we don't have anyone to replace him, and that our board doesn't even acknowledge the fact that we need a CB let alone 2. You're right, sorry.

I just hate the fact that he is an undisputed starter. It made him so lazy.

F

Flavia

I forgot that we don't have anyone to replace him, and that our board doesn't even acknowledge the fact that we need a CB let alone 2. You're right, sorry.

I just hate the fact that he is an undisputed starter. It made him so lazy.

I agree with that. He has no competition, and no Puyol to boss him around. and the board didn't sign even one cb. It's sad.

big_man

He really needs competition. If Puyol comes back, the only thing that'll be saving him is his height because then we wouldn't have any 1st team defender over 6 ft which would be ridiculous.

His decline has been staggering, the most obvious in the team. Didn't do much wrong tonight though and hopefully he improves over the next couple of months, If not I say get a defender in January.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Pique was solid today, which as much as you can ask from him and expect to get back. But as always, the narrative here is "Pique sucks" "our defense sucks" etc etc.

I'm going to grow tired with the "I told you so" when we do find another "savior" CB to replace that "awful" Pique, that comes in and.... solves nothing.

Darko

Pique was solid today, which as much as you can ask from him and expect to get back. But as always, the narrative here is "Pique sucks" "our defense sucks" etc etc.

I'm going to grow tired with the "I told you so" when we do find another "savior" CB to replace that "awful" Pique, that comes in and.... solves nothing.

so true

snasa

Postiga made him his bitch tonight..

so true.

He sucks so badly, can't believe that this cb plays for Barca. Players like Ronaldo/Bale/Ribery will rape him this season.

Only hope for Barca is that Messi have to score more goals than Pique caused for the other teams.

Home of Barca Fans