Gerard Piqué

Kasperroed

Can't Understand why people hate him so much. If he leave, He will be next Fabregas

Agree!

I simply don't understand it I think he has been quite good, actually. Yes, he was the reason why Real Madrid got that penalty, but it really don't really hink we can blame him for that incident. Where should he put his arm? On his back?

I'm not saying he has been 'good' - by any means! But right now he is probably our best option if we put Masch on DM, so i think that we should try to support him instead all that hate. He has been one of the best CB's in the world and he is still quite young. I believe he can rediscover that level from the past. :)

Co0ter

He won a second CL and he lost his concentration. He has seriously been getting worse every season since. He was horrendous in the preseason and yes that penalty is his fault, why the fuck does he have to slide tackle around the box all the time? The guy is 6'4, his legs are long enough to lunge. It's not like he HAS to slide like trying to stop a 1 vs 1 with the goalie. It was just a simple block.

I've hoped for many seasons now that he'd rediscover his form and he just hasn't. No excuses for him, a consistently bad or average performer. And we don't need that right now.

gazza

So we should sell him ....and be even worse off for C Bs come on !, I agree with a lot of people that is form is bad but he is far from the only one.
My own personal view is that our manager is not picking the right options at centre back and is putting extra pressure on them.
Like others i am waiting for him to sort the problems out.

hamoon32

It's time for lucho to decide who will be our man cb.
we can not rotate CB's every game. There should be 2 main cb's and they should play most of the games in season.
Pique/Mathieu is the best option IMO.

Kasperroed

It's time for lucho to decide who will be our man cb.
we can not rotate CB's every game. There should be 2 main cb's and they should play most of the games in season.
Pique/Mathieu is the best option IMO.

We allready have that. Mascherano - Mathieu. Bartra and Pique are mainly playing against weak opponents.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
As if he's going to be sold when we still might have a transfer ban next summer. But if the ban is lifted, I wouldn't mind offloading Pique and getting Hummels. After all the biggest complaint about Hummels was that he was the same profile as Pique was it not?

hamoon32

I don't think so.
we had Mathieu/msch - mathieu/pique - pique/bartra - pique/masch partnership so far. and pique has played our last 4 mathes.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Can't Understand why people hate him so much. If he leave, He will be next Fabregas

Stuff like that happens and you think, it was just a bad day, he'll get better, but it happens again and again, even recently against Eibar we almost conceded twice because of him, he is simply too unreliable.

Home of Barca Fans