Gerardo "Tata" Martino

barca1899

Martino: "We decided to rest Xavi for this game, that's why he didn't train with the group today, but worked out at the gym instead."

Martino: "Neymar has recovered well, he's doing fine in training, but we have to see how he does in a game." #fcblive

Martino: "Messi asking for water during Wednesday's game? He had a bit of flu, but he has recovered already." #fcblive

Martino: "We've rotated for 6-7 months, from now on we'll limit it. If not, players would be at their best at World Cup, not at Barça."

Martino: "Pinto will play cup final? He is our keeper for the cup. He'll play all games, from first to last, so no decision should be made."

ammarfcb

ze special one
Hey, ammar is an valuable member! Not many of them nowadays.

>an valuable

NdbTqw.jpg

obligatory #tataout

JamDav1982

The point of him asking for water must have been when he was walking about with head down and the live chat freaked out about 'something wrong with him', 'hes injured' etc.

Pepe Silvia

Messi playing with the flu a few times now reminding me of Jordan and Sampras.

I liked Martino's firm response about rotations. I'd expect that minutes for squad players have been met and we will begin to see a more consistent starting lineup with key players. I think he has done well so far, and we should be picking up steam as the business end of the season arrives.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I would call this guy an amateur, but it would be a massive understatement. #tataoutnow
Would you change your opinion if he one two of three CL,La Liga or Copa or a treble or are you just one of those unconditional haters

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Would you change your opinion if he one two of three CL,La Liga or Copa or a treble or are you just one of those unconditional haters

Nothing would change my opinion. I've seen enough to know that he's an average-at-best coach, and that is far from good enough for a team like this.

NeyMesSis

BIG Credit to you!!!

I really enjoying his work! We can play possesion, direct tiki-taka, counter, long balls, etc..
Soo many dont trust him, but I have big hope in him.

keep it up!

Home of Barca Fans