Gerardo "Tata" Martino

Barcilliant

Luis Enrique all the way!

The fuck r u smoking Dude??!

lol-Enrique would make us shit.

Let us hope Tata gets through this and we win a major trophy. If he decides to stay next season and the board has confidence in him he can start building a team of his own. No more fking vanity signings like Neymar.

Barcilliant

For me Klopp would be the best option of all.

Now is not the time for Klopp. The squad is wearly and AILING. Klopps style would have us blazing guns till December and then we'd crash and burn come the end of the season. His style is waaay to intense for our players. It is also more direct.

The Observer

Simeone? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, let's hire a man who plays cynical 4-4-2 counterattacking deep-block football and publicly said that having possession isn't always a good thing. He will totally suit Barcelona. :lol:

G

Gascav

Simeone? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, let's hire a man who plays cynical 4-4-2 counterattacking deep-block football and publicly said that having possession isn't always a good thing. He will totally suit Barcelona. :lol:

But he is right as in having possession is not always a good thing, when you can do nothing about it. He plays that way because of the kind of players he has. In no way do i think he will play that way once he comes here

F

Flavia

The fuck r u smoking Dude??!

lol-Enrique would make us shit.

Let us hope Tata gets through this and we win a major trophy. If he decides to stay next season and the board has confidence in him he can start building a team of his own. No more fking vanity signings like Neymar.

I think Lucho would do a great job.

7csc

This is really fucked up.Just when i was starting to like this guy,these crazy rumours happen.I would not believe them but i remember a while ago tata said that there is no job security as a coach. He is a really good coach and has worked really well for his first season.He outperformed pelligrini tactically and ancelloti too.I had little or no hopes for barca winning 2-0 at etihad but he made that possible.
I make your words, my words.

Andrew M

But he is right as in having possession is not always a good thing, when you can do nothing about it. He plays that way because of the kind of players he has. In no way do i think he will play that way once he comes here

No way. Atleti is pure Simeone

zanela

Rijkaard tasted relegation before he was appointed. Not every manager has an infallible track record, neither should it be taken as a reflection of their true coaching abilities. Some thrive better under different(more familiar) environment and resources. This squad needs young blood, and Lucho has shown he's able to bring them up. Add, his Barca-affiliation as a player would be well embraced by the seniors. However, I don't think he'll assume the role unless he's guaranteed complete discretion in footballing matters.

The management seems keen on Valverde, having already approached him in the summer. If Martino steps down, I see them try again and bring him to the Camp Nou.

pEllee

I'm still not sure why Tata is under pressure. Just sounds like the ones who want him are out both deluded and spoiled. Spoiled in the sense that you're never satisfied and deluded in the sense that so many players on here are massively overrated.

Three points behind Real Madrid. Cup final, probably at least a quarter final in the CL. And still some are not happy...

If we lose the title, it won't be because Madrid has a better team. It will be because Madrid had an experienced coach that knows how leagues are won - by losing as few points as possible against the weaker teams. Tata Martino has shown so far that he is a dependable coach when it comes to the big matches. That's great, but not enough to win a title in the long-run.

Ancelotti has a history of bottling it against shit teams. If anything, he's the kind of manager that gets great results against good teams but drops points against relegation teams. He's been lucky on many occasion and his squad still has the hunger. As you would expect them to have after the circus that has been going on and all the underachieving.

His work at Real Madrid has impressed me though but I still remember how shit they were during the beginning. And how they often got saved by some individual brilliance by Ronaldo and at one time, a very dodgy penalty call. And still, they're only three points ahead...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans