Gerardo "Tata" Martino

V

voodoomaster

I think you're talking about last season. They've been shit this season. They had a shitload of injuries, but still.

I agree up to a certain point. All their injuries - as you mentioned - have destroyed their chances this season, put they have had some good performances. A bit like us, but we havent had that many injuries, essentially I think we are pretty Even. Its all speculation of course. Anyways, hope he comes, just to see his craziness would be worth a flight to Barcelona. Love the guy.

jamrock

i dont understand how you can see your team struggle from the first half and do nothing until so late in the game when we needed two goals

i could see we were in trouble for the half and he couldn't? or did he just not care

Messi_Goal

i dont understand how you can see your team struggle from the first half and do nothing until so late in the game when we needed two goals

i could see we were in trouble for the half and he couldn't? or did he just not care
He has done it all season.I will be sat in front of my tv shouting make a change when we are level but he waits til we are 2 goals down....HE HAS NOT GOT A CLUE.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
How do you think Klopp (or any other manager for that matter) would/should handle the whole "give me tiki taka or give me death" situation?

F

Flavia

How do you think Klopp (or any other manager for that matter) would/should handle the whole "give me tiki taka or give me death" situation?

That's a big problem. Either the board fully support the new coach, or we'll see the same problems again.

If we take into consideration a game won 4-0 created many problems, because we lost in possession, it's clear most weren't ready for the needed changes.

F

Flavia

Sport and md covers for tomorrow:

10261970_10152128022912535_4681314093286378905_n.jpg

10245536_10152354032270763_2893990431939448983_n.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So obvious.

I would love to see a new board boycotting these two papers, but that won't be possible considering these toiletpapers are the only ones with any leverage in Catalonia.

F

Flavia

So obvious.

I would love to see a new board boycotting these two papers, but that won't be possible considering these toiletpapers are the only ones with any leverage in Catalonia.

Md is actually close to the board. They're the ones leaking the lineups ahead of time.

Sport put a "goodbye... the board is alarmed, depending on the final on wednesday". They are clearly against the board now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Md is actually close to the board. They're the ones leaking the lineups ahead of time.

Sport put a "goodbye... the board is alarmed, depending on the final on wednesday". They are clearly against the board now.

I know, but they usually suck up to anyone.

I can't see Sport going against the board(Hopefully they will considering they were closer to the previous board than MD), if they do then massive respect for them and that might be a game changer in the event of things.

Barcilliant

Something has happened. I dont know what but something. We played some pretty damn good football early in the season and then things went pear shaped after Christmas. Yes Tata has to shoulder some blame but not all of it. Its clear we had alot of problems BEFORE he came but none were fixed. This board turns a blind eye and indulges the players too much. Stylewise tikitaka is having problems too. Look at Bayern and Pep. They are looking pretty ordinary at the moment. It is very hard to keep awinning team motivated and Peps style of play is beinf found out. The board is sleeping, the players are complacent and somehow its all the managers fault. If the board doesnt go expect another 2 seasons of misery.

Home of Barca Fans