Gerardo "Tata" Martino

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Quote from De Boer :(

"It would be fun for me to go to Liverpool because it is a team that, despite the great work done by (Brendan) Rodgers and the results, you can always improve," he told Voetbal Primeur. "Coaching Barca? Do you really believe that I can teach something to them? To players like Neymar, [Lionel] Messi, [Andres] Iniesta and Xavi?"

Read more at: http://www.clubcall.com/eredivisie/de-boer-would-prefer-liverpool-move-1720626.html

Kind of a weird thing to say, considering that Rodgers is all but cemented into this Liverpool team. Also considering that Barca desperately do need improvement :lol: His possible unwillingness to come is a bad sign though :(

I

instinct

Hm, seems that no good coach would want to come here if the board is not sacked before. The socios should start a campaign ASAP to guarantee a ''new era'' which should start this summer (of course only if the ban will be revoked). This board brings so much damage to Barca, it's unreal.

Duke

Barcelona coach Tata Martino (51) has decided to leave this summer. Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp (46) would replace him next season. [sport]

Kerrybai

Hm I don't see that happening, he stayed at Mainz despite getting offers from other clubs ( or so he claims ). Who knows though, money talks and maybe we are throwing a pile of cash his way.

Kohe321

Isn't Sport known for being notoriously non-trustworthy when it comes to stuff like this?

Of course, getting Klopp would be an absolute dream, I hope it's true.

Cule4life

The Culest
Isn't Sport known for being notoriously non-trustworthy when it comes to stuff like this?

Of course, getting Klopp would be an absolute dream, I hope it's true.

Dont lose your sleep over sport. They write whatevers popular on twitter and Barcaforum.

Even if the ban is lifted we will get Sideshow, MaTS and Lucho

Ursegor

World Champion
Barcelona coach Tata Martino (51) has decided to leave this summer. Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp (46) would replace him next season. [sport]

This is what happens when a country has 1/3 unemployment rate. People become "journalists" for Sport.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Hm, seems that no good coach would want to come here if the board is not sacked before. The socios should start a campaign ASAP to guarantee a ''new era'' which should start this summer (of course only if the ban will be revoked). This board brings so much damage to Barca, it's unreal.

Exactly now the Barca's manager position is so unattractive with everything going on off the pitch, we have so little to choose from and even they probably wouldn't want to come here.

Maria

In the 2011/12 season we had 4 lost matches after 64 matches, which means we lost 6.25% of the matches

This season we lost 6 times already in only 52 matches, which means 11.5% of the matches

And that with the player that everybody wanted last summer(according to Zubi) and with the coach who, unlike Rijkaard, Pep or Tito, had options and could teach the players to do with 3 passes what Pep teached them to do with 20(according to Mascherano, Pique and barcaforum).

Dortmund had 29% possession against Bayern and still won 3-0. Pep and Barca's style is being found out.

As far as I know our coach's name is Martino and with him, the players are no longer slaves to a style.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hehe.

Jan Aage Fjortoft ‏@JanAageFjortoft 13m
Klopp to Barcelona -rumour!!!!

I have been told: He will stay in Dortmund!!!!

barca1899

Jan Aage Fjortoft ‏@JanAageFjortoft 13m
Klopp to Barcelona -rumour!!!!

I have been told: He will stay in Dortmund!!!!

ca04c469a453cde96a177e91997888d9ff3a015742726d1234651dbd7c5ae780.jpg

Home of Barca Fans