Gerardo "Tata" Martino

The Observer

Xavi: "Martino is a very honest man, very close to the players, and a real winner. His football style reminds me of Luis Aragones." [bein]

Very appropriate comparison. What a beast Xavi was under Aragones btw.:

:xavi:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
You can say such things about every team. You just went on to say we won't beat top teams, somebody gives an example of us beating a top team, and then you come up with an excuse. There is no way you can prove that we are unable to win against good clubs.
Last time I checked when we lost to Chelsea, Inter, etc... we were also better than them but we still lost.
yes that can be said about every other big cub... But, at the same time we can not straight away rule out that possibility either

kollegah

i thin for next season we will get a #9 and leo will play behind the front trio which will be consitsting of ney-#9-alexis

The Observer

Agüero wants ball to feet and dribble at players. He isn't a classic #9. He's too similar to Messi as Pep stated in 2011. He doesn't even play infront of Messi for Argentina as claimed. Higuain is Argentina's centerforward. Agüero is essentially a sub. Messi-Higuain-Agüero-Di Maria isn't their standard formation. Agüero only played 1 full game for Argentina in the WC qualifiers and that was when Messi was injured.

numero

Bartomeu (vice president): "We're not planning to sign of a centre forward. We're scoring a lot and we're happy with the forwards we have."

Bartomeu (sports vice president): "Rumours about Aguero? No, I don't think City will sell a player like Aguero." [rac1]

F

Flavia

640x360_aniversari_TATA.v1384959715.jpg

Happy birthday, Tata!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Bartomeu (vice president): "We're not planning to sign of a centre forward. We're scoring a lot and we're happy with the forwards we have."

Bartomeu (sports vice president): "Rumours about Aguero? No, I don't think City will sell a player like Aguero." [rac1]
:facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans