Gerardo "Tata" Martino

Neymessi

Of course not. I was just pointing out how a coach should be adaptable. Messi playing right centrally works, especially if he has a striker in front of him like Villa in the AC Milan game last season. Too bad we don't have another center forward to play in front of Messi this season, so we have to use Cesc.

Yes a coach should be adaptable but then there should be a player who can actually work well as a false 9.Cesc has never done anything as a false 9. Neymar,sanchez and pedro are still better options to be played as false 9 imo

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Yes a coach should be adaptable but then there should be a player who can actually work well as a false 9.Cesc has never done anything as a false 9. Neymar,sanchez and pedro are still better options to be played as false 9 imo

I suppose we could play Pedro or Alexis as a static nine to occupy the opposition's centerbacks. Now that I think of it playing Cesc at false nine just makes our formation into a wide 4-4-2 diamond. IMO the board should listen to Tata and give him the center forward he wants, someone like Cardozo, Klose, or Guerra.

Neymessi

I suppose we could play Pedro or Alexis as a static nine to occupy the opposition's centerbacks. Now that I think of it playing Cesc at false nine just makes our formation into a wide 4-4-2 diamond. IMO the board should listen to Tata and give him the center forward he wants, someone like Cardozo, Klose, or Guerra.

A CF coming to barca is really difficult specially a one who is ready to be benched when messi is playing. Till then why not have neymar at that position. He can learn a lot in that position and that position has more goal scoring chances so who knows he gets his finishing improved which is the only thing lacking in his game.

kollegah

the tata hate here is horrendous, i really like him, humble direct, taking things serious. huge knowledge of football and he exactly knows that barca is barca.

Home of Barca Fans