Gerardo "Tata" Martino

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Why in the world would Rosell try to get Scolari in next season? That really baffles me, and tbh if it's really the Brazil-Nike connection Rosell has hit a new low in my book. Let's just give Tata Martino time to develop this squad, he is doing fine now. Of course, there are always things to improve, but getting him for 1 year to get Scolari in the end would in my opinion be a crazy policy...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Is he reserved against questions concerning Bartra, or are those Spanish journalists just that useless that they can't ask the guy why Mascherano, who has been utter garbage the whole season so far, is still preferred over Bartra, who has been our best CB?

Neal Faradinho

Is he reserved against questions concerning Bartra, or are those Spanish journalists just that useless that they can't ask the guy why Mascherano, who has been utter garbage the whole season so far, is still preferred over Bartra, who has been our best CB?

Mascherano was our best CB the first two months of the season, and Bartra played really bad last game when he played for Catalunya.

Antimadridista1

BdOySmfIMAA-kNM.jpg:large

Home of Barca Fans