Gerardo "Tata" Martino

MrKnowitAlll

And still people on this forum think they know more about football than the board and the manager. If we brought in another manager it wont solve the problem. We need players not a change in management. Tata is always taking the blame for this team's performances. Messi was missing today. People were begging him to play Bartra and his inexperience showed today.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
And still people on this forum think they know more about football than the board and the manager. If we brought in another manager it wont solve the problem. We need players not a change in management. Tata is always taking the blame for this team's performances. Messi was missing today. People were begging him to play Bartra and his inexperience showed today.

Inexperience :lol:

Yeah it truly showed today. He was our best player. Awesome. I'd love more of such inexperience.

And yeah, wasting Iniesta on LW when his best position is in midfield and wasting Neymar on RW and Cesc as false 9 is indeed not his fault.

Stric

I must say I've now officially given up on Tata. Today he made it absolutely clear how stubborn he is in his ignorance. Please leave.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Tata: "Loss hurts people and because you see the age of the players and Barca have long way to go"

Last edited:

ammarfcb

ze special one
Barcelona have lost three straight official games in three different competitions for the first time in their 115 years of history.

makes moyes' records look shit.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Cruyff said this earlier today before the game started and I think it explains a lot:
"Barcelona currently have a structural problem. The president wants to also be the manager and the coach."

If this is true, I think it shows a lot of what's going on behind the scenes. I think that Bartomeu and before him Rosell is forced Pep and Tito before and now Tata to play the big names they have signed. It's the only logical conclusion I can come to after seeing Cesc start as a false 9 again bc no rational coach would continue to do the same things that didn't work for three years straight now.

I

instinct

Martino: "My future with the team?, I think that everything has changed after the defeats."

i_bleed_blaugrana

Cruyff said this earlier today before the game started and I think it explains a lot:
"Barcelona currently have a structural problem. The president wants to also be the manager and the coach."

If this is true, I think it shows a lot of what's going on behind the scenes. I think that Bartomeu and before him Rosell is forced Pep and Tito before and now Tata to play the big names they have signed. It's the only logical conclusion I can come to after seeing Cesc start as a false 9 again bc no rational coach would continue to do the same things that didn't work for three years straight now.

Home of Barca Fans